Stomach issues can be uncomfortable, disturbing, and frankly embarrassing at times. The ability to digest food properly is the sign of a healthy internal system. When there are digestive issues, they also lead to several other problems in the body.
In order to achieve the status of good health, many of us have to pay attention to what we’re eating and whether our body is able to digits it or not. A more effective way is to make our digestive system strong enough to deal with the food we consume on a daily basis. While having a good diet is important, a weak digestion will not be able to extract benefits from nutritious foods either.
To this end, many people consume various different foods and medicines in an attempt to regulate and strengthen their digestion. Among the most popular items here are probiotics, which can be found in many natural sources as well as more synthetic ones. Unfortunately, this is where the problem may arise most of the time; the sad fact is that many probiotics simply may not be of the quality necessary to have a satisfactory result for stomach issues.
Women’s health is an especially important factor when it comes to strengthening our digestion. With constant stomach and digestive issues, many women might face hormonal, fertility, and even mental health problems. This is why it’s essential for them to not just take probiotics on a regular basis, but also make sure that their quality and delivery is up to the mark.
Keeping this in mind, a team of experts invested how to select the very best probiotics and ensure that they deliver what’s required. In this quest to acquire a healthy gut for the long term, Probiology was born.
About Probiology Gut
Putting it simply, Probiology Gut, also sometimes called just Gut+, is a dietary supplement full of probiotics and prebiotics. It’s especially designed for enhancing the gut health and overall well-being of females. What’s really unique about this offering is that it’s made with an eye to quality instead of just quantity.
The team behind Probiology Gut+ is knowledgeable about the measures necessary in order to ensure the best possible effect of pre and probiotics.
The Working Behind Probiology Gut+
The people behind Probiology Gut+ say that the supplement contains just four potent strains of pre and probiotics. However, these strains can have up to 40 billion CFUs or colony forming units in total. These units are what measure the availability and effectiveness of the strain when it comes to resolving stomach issues.
The making of Probiology Gut+ also involves some patented technology, which serves to set the supplement apart from other options.
Overall, there are four ways in which Probiology Gut+ works to enhance women’s health and alleviate the issues they experience with digestion. Here are they now:
- Reducing Levels of Stress
The people behind Probiology Gut+ say that since the gut is responsible for the production of most of the serotonin in our body, we need to take care of this body part in order to stay mentally positive. Serotonin is often known as a happy chemical, which can help with brain fiction and suppress feelings of depression, low self-esteem, and so on. By taking Probiology Gut+, the increased levels of serotonin in our body are likely to lead to reduced stress, better moods, and a healthier immune system.
- Less Bloating
Bloating can be uncomfortable and unsightly, making one look portlier than they actually are. When the digestive system is not working at its optimum level, excess gas builds up in the body and leads to this bloating issue. With the four probiotics working in Probiology Gut+, we just might be able to calm down our digestion and finally be free of this problem.
- Easier Weight Management
With the right intake of probiotics, many people have also found that it’s easier to manage weight. When our digestive system is working properly, we are less likely to overeat as well. This is because the system will break down food properly, absorb the nutrients our body needs, and curb appetite along the way. All of this leads to easier and more natural weight loss, perhaps even fat shedding through bowel movements.
- 4. Better Complexion
The digestive system is directly linked to the bloodstream as well. When there are impurities in our system, we are also more likely to experience acne, spots, and other issues with skin health. With Probiology Gut+ and its probiotics, we may expect an additional protection for our skin. This eventually leads to a better, clearer complexion, with glowing skin and even a younger appearance.
- Lower Chances of Illnesses
Issues like irritable bowel syndrome or yeast infections will also go down when we’re taking the right kind and number of probiotics into our system. With Probiology Gut+, we get the four probiotics that can help to deal with symptoms related to IBS and help in getting better bowel movements.
Along with this, probiotics can also help in enhancing vaginal health. The ingredients help to restore the pH balance in the vagina, addressing the overgrowth of yeast directly.
Ingredients within the Probiology Gut+
We have talked a lot about the ingredients in Probiology Gut+. The manufacturer and distributors of this supplement have been honest and transparent enough to release the names of the main ingredients. This is useful information, especially since we should get a consultation and approval from our doctor before starting any new supplement. Plus, we can also conduct our own research on the ingredients to make sure of them before beginning to take Probiology Gut+ in our daily routine. Let’s have a look at the ingredients and their respective roles right now:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus: This is a bacterium that is known for promoting overall health and protecting our body against any infections. Along with this, it helps us achieve a proper balance between the good and bad bacteria in our gut. Studies show that strains of Lactobacillus need to be healthy in order to prevent yeast infections in the long run. This is why Probiology Gut+ has acidophilus as the most well-known and researched strain.
- Bifidobacterium lactis: This probiotic strain has also been researched and studied quite a bit. Like the first ingredient, it’s a lactic bacterium that produces healthy acids. The human gut usually has high levels of this, especially the colon and intestines area. Its main function is to keep the digestive and immune systems healthy and functioning well. It’s also able to deal with acidic environments and is even tolerant to bile. Its main role is to absorb important minerals and vitamins, giving the benefits to our body. This strain is also effective in fighting off the unwanted negative effects of ingredients such as wheat protein, ensuring that our body’s defenses are strong, and that the gut lining is protected from pathogenic microbes.
- Lactobacillus plantarum: This bacterium also has a very high survival rate, especially when its environment is an acidic one. For those who routinely suffer from IBS-related symptoms, this strain can be very effective at providing relief. There has been at least one study that linked this strain with abdominal symptoms in IBS patients. The study focused on around 214 patients, who were put into two groups where one was given a placebo and the other this bacterium strain. After around four weeks, it was found that the IBS patients who were given the probiotic experienced overall less intensity and frequency of pain in their abdomen, less bloating, and less heaviness as well.
- Lactobacillus paracasei: This might be the last bacterium on the ingredient list here, but it is by no means the least important one. According to the people who have researched his strain, its effects are good for improving immune health and skin health as well. This includes a lowering in skin sensitivity, overall discomfort, and less frequency of a burning sensation. If this works out for the users of Probiology Gut+ as well, they will not only experience better skin texture, but also feel better about themselves mentally and psychologically.
The MAKtrek® Marine Polysaccharide Complex: Another Unique Aspect of Probiollogy Gut+
The ingredient selection and overall working of this supplement is unique enough. However, yet another unique factor about Probiology Gut+ is worth discussing; namely, its use of MAKtrek Bipass Technology. This is a brown seaweed-based technology, which helps in protecting bacteria from stomach acid until it gets into the small intestine. This way, we get every single piece of good bacteria with all its benefits.
This technology is aimed at eliminating the main obstacles to us getting the full potential of probiotics. One of the main reasons why general probiotics may not work for many people is that the stomach acid dissolves them before they can have much of an effect.
In the case of Probiology Gut+, MAKtrek® serves to make a complete probiotic delivery system. The intention here is to make sure that beneficial bacteria can survive in the gut long enough to get where it will have the best results.
The first step here is to surround the probiotics with brown seaweed extract, also known as marine polysaccharide complex. One we take a capsule of the Probiology Gut+, the stomach acid will be able to dissolve its outer layer. After that, the brown seaweed complex will form another type of casing, preventing the acid from going any further.
The second step is when the extract serves as a buffer while the probiotic is traveling to the gut. Third, the MAKtrek technology ensures that other ingredients in Probiology Gut+ are also able to survive for longer and send their benefits to where they’re needed the most.
FAQs About Probiology Gut+
Before we try out Probiology Gut+, we might have some additional questions. Below are some of the most common concerns as well as their answers:
- Is Probiology Gut+ suitable for various diets?
- The Probiology Gut+ supplement is suitable for soy-free, dairy-free, GMO-free, and gluten-free diets. It is also shelf-stable so there’s no need to refrigerate it.
- How should we take Probiology Gut+?
- The recommended dosage of Probiology Gut+ is two a day, preferably with water first thing after waking up in the morning.
- How long will Probiology Gut+ take to work?
- It’s recommended that we take Probiology Gut+ for at least a few months in order to ensure that our gut is receiving the necessary benefits. However, some users have reported feeling better in as little as a week or two weeks. The results will probably be between when we also exercise and eat a healthy diet.
- How much Probiology Gut+ do we need?
- It makes more sense to buy the Probiology Gut+ in one of their bulk packages. Ordering 3 or 5 bottles at once is the more economical decision; it also ensures that we have enough to last us a long time.
- What if the Probiology Gut+ doesn’t give some users the desired results?
- There’s a money back guarantee on Probiology Gut+ that lasts 60 days after purchase. If a certain user experiences absolutely no improvement whatsoever, they can always contact customer service for a full refund. Just a few of the methods available induce:
- Filling in and submitting a form on the official website
- Emailing at email@example.com.
- Mailing at Wolfson Brands (UK) Limited, 12 Payne Street, Glasgow, G4 0LF, United Kingdom
Pricing of Probiology Gut+
If we order 3 bottles at one, the price comes all the way down to $49.99 each. For 5 bottles in one order, the lowest price is $44.99 per unit.
In addition to each order, we also receive two guides in electronic formats. These are the“10 Simple Immune-Boosting + Detox Teas” and “Jump-Start Gut Health in 7 Days” guides. Both have various tips and hacks for getting the best gut health results as quickly as possible.
Order Gut+ Today and Receive Two Health-Boosting E-Guides For Free!
- FREE!10 Simple Immune-Boosting + Detox Teas e-guide
- FREE!Jump-Start Gut Health In 7 Days e-guide
- Our guides ensure you get the most out of gut+ by Probiology so you can experience positive gut benefits even faster!
- Use alongside your gut+ probiotics regimen for dramatic results your closest friends and family will notice
After this detailed discussion, it does seem like Probiology Gut+ is a viable option for those who want a definite improvement in their digestive health issues. By taking this innovative supplement, we may expect a better immune system, lowing skin, enhanced vaginal health, and an overall improved gut function as well. With just these four live probiotics, we might be able to up the quality of our daily lives.
There’s also the alluring fact that Probiology Gut+ is available at such great bulk deals. These may not last forever, though, so we should get to its official website and place an order right now!
The links contained in this product review may result in a small commission if you opt to purchase the product recommended at no additional cost to you.
Any advice or guidelines revealed here are not even remotely a substitute for sound medical advice from a licensed healthcare provider. Make sure to consult with a professional physician before making any purchasing decision. Individual results may vary as the statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.