Cat litter is an important household tool for every cat owner. Cat parenting is stress, which can be reduced with the help of litter to enable you to focus on the things that matter most. This Pretty Litter Reviews will focus on the features, pros and cons, and other benefits of this cat health monitoring litter that won’t break your back, or the bank. It is truly the Litter box magic. Let’s dive deeper!!
What is PrettyLitter? (Pretty Litter Reviews)
PrettyLitter is a special cat litter that traps odor instantly and then eliminates moisture, so you will never smell your cat’s dirty business again. This fresh litter makes cat care much easier. With pretty litter, you do not need baking soda for extra odor absorption. Ditch the pine pellets and upgrade to silica cat litter.
PrettyLitter is very light and affordable. With its special color indicators, you will be able to detect abnormal changes in the urine of your cat. This will help you to take quick action when your cat is sick. It will save you money and save the cat as well.
Pretty Litter Color Indicators
PrettyLitter keeps tabs on your cat’s health by changing color. Cats are notorious for hiding illnesses, but Pretty Litter will help expose it so you can save money and the cat’s life. PrettyLitter changes color to tell you when your cat has a potential health issue, so you can get them help before it becomes an urgent medical situation. This silica litter can prevent expensive vet bills. It will show the following colors:
- Dark yellow or Olive green: This color indicates that the cat’s urine is within typical range. You may not worry at this color change.
- Orange: This color indicates acidity, like metabolic acidosis or kidney tubular acidosis. If you notice this color, draw the attention of your veterinarian.
- Blue: This color indicates certain types of urinary tract infections or increased risk of stone formation. Do not hesitate to call you vet doctor for possible treatment for your cat.
- Red: This colour is also abnormal. It indicates bladder crystals, feline lower urinary tract disorders, or certain types of kidney disease.
There are numerous pretty cool features of this product. Here are a few of them:
- Household friendly
- Less mess
- 99% dust free
- Cleaner and safer for both family and pet
- Advanced odor control
- Ultralight weight
- Monitor your cat’s health
- Very affordable
How it works (PrettyLitter Review)
PrettyLitter works just like other brands of cat litter. However, it is way more effective and affordable than most of the leading brands competitors. It absorbs odour, and moisture.
First, choose the number of cats you have, so that adequate number of PrettyLitter will be delivered to you. Also, your cat litter will be delivered to you every month as long as you didn’t cancel your subscription. You will have to refill it once a month. The non-clump advanced formula means you will need less litter compared to traditional clay litter with clumping formula.
Related article: Barxbuddy Busyball Reviews
What makes it special
Pretty Litter is made from clean, effective minerals that help control odor and reduce dust while also being family and pet-safe. It is the smartest cat litter currently, and many PrettyLitter reviews attested to this fact. Through its early detection of illness, it will save you potential vet bills, also it costs less per month compared to leading brand competitors.
Pretty Litter prices and discount
If you are interested in this product, visit the official website of the producer to place your order. Here’s the prices at the official website:
- 1 Cat – $22 per month
- 2 Cats – $40 per month
- 3 Cats – $60 per month
Pros and Cons of Pretty Litter
PrettyLitter is just like every other products under the sun. It is not completely perfect, and this PrettyLitter Reviews will never make such claims. It has downsides that people aren’t comfortable with, though the pros (upsides) largely outweigh this downside. Below are some of its pros and the few cons
- Dust free
- Less litter needed
- Less odor
- Safe for both family and pet
- More convenient for both pets and their keeper
- You can cancel your subscription anytime
- Picky boys like it
- Free shipping to US, never run out of litter
- Thirty (30) day money back guarantee
- Low cost
- Suitable for multiple cats (pets)
- Very much safer than competition
- Reduces vet bills
- Limited stock
- Only available online. You get have access to it nor feel it until you make payment
Bottom Line Of PrettyLitter Review
PrettyLitter is here to take some of the stress out of cat parenting, so you can focus on what matters most, living a long and happy life together. Pretty Litter was invented to give cat parents peace of mind knowing that they can keep daily tabs on their cat’s health.