Most Malaysians know DJL Dato Jonathan Lim is a multi-millionaire entrepreneur, business coach, and motivational speaker. But very few are aware of his achievements. Aside from his multi-millionaire status, DJL is also a multiple award-winning entrepreneur. From bagging the Fast Moving Enterprise Award to winning the International Prestige Brand Award, DJL has had a lot of success in his career. Let’s take a look at some of his most incredible achievements that solidify his position as one of the best entrepreneurs in Malaysia.
Awards in 2016
DJL started his first company at the age of 26. His surge to the top earned him his first award in 2016. He won the SME 100 – Fast Moving Enterprise Award. It was one of the biggest achievements in his life because he didn’t expect to win an award after starting his first business. But that wasn’t the only award that he won in 2016. He went on to win three more:
- Top 30 Outstanding Young Malaysian Award
- ShangHai Elite Entrepreneur Award
- 100 Most Influential Young Entrepreneur Award
After winning four awards in one year, DJL said, “It’s unbelievable. I never imagined I would win so many awards right after starting my first business. I’m on cloud nine at the moment. The business is doing well; it made its first million-dollar profit, and now the awards. I hope I don’t jinx it by appreciating it so much. It’s a proud moment for me and everyone working in the company. This has been a collective effort, and we hope to continue working hard in the coming years.”
Awards in 2017-18
Like 2016, the next two years proved to be immensely successful for DJL and his company. He won two prestigious awards in 2017 and two in 2018. The awards that he won in 2017-18 are as follows:
- Top 30 Creative Young Entrepreneur Award
- Top 100 Most Sustainable Entrepreneur Award
- The Malaysia Book Of Records – Business Editions – Young Entrepreneur
- Grandeur And Elegante International Business Award
- Top 100 International Business Style Award
2019 – DJL’s most successful year
Although DJL had already bagged five of the biggest entrepreneurship awards between 2016 and 2018, his tally kept growing in 2019. 2019 was his personal best as he won as many as five awards. The world already recognized him as a successful entrepreneur. By 2019, he was also a popular social media influencer, an author, and a business coach. His hard work helped him win multiple awards in these categories also.
- Malaysia Book Of Records for the Longest Live Broadcasting Business Talk
- Malaysia’s Most Famous Social Media Influencer and Entrepreneur
- Sinchew Education Award for CSR
- ASEAN Top 50 Social Media Influencers Award
- Best Brand of The Year for the International Prestige Brand Award
DJL continues to work hard and influence entrepreneurs with his speeches. Aside from being a good example to his students, he believes that his guidance can help a lot of entrepreneurs overcome the obstacles that they are most likely to face in their entrepreneurial journey.