Tag: Sen. Charles Sydnor
Senate Democratic leaders Friday urged passage of a package of nine bills that are aimed at increasing accountability over the state’s law enforcement personnel.Read More
U.S. Sen. Chris Van Hollen teamed up with Maryland’s state lawmakers on Tuesday to emphasize the need for legislative action to help avert an eviction crisis spurned by the coronavirus pandemic.Read More
On the final day of the 2020 Maryland General Assembly legislative session — which the global...Read More
Support Our Work!
We depend on your support. A generous gift in any amount helps us continue to bring you this service.
- Angie Boyter February 12, 2024
- JimmyWerce February 9, 2024
- Leo Dymo February 2, 2024
- Lisa Geraghty January 19, 2024
- Christopher Anderson January 10, 2024