Tag: child tax credit
U.S. Sen. Chris Van Hollen, D-Md., said Thursday that Democrats may not get any Republican support to pass legislation that would extend or possibly even make permanent the monthly expanded child tax credit payments that are set to expire at the end of the year.Read More
Support Our Work!
We depend on your support. A generous gift in any amount helps us continue to bring you this service.
- linda jewell January 27, 2023
- Rusty Carr January 23, 2023
- Richard Rider January 12, 2023
- Lucretria December 22, 2022
- Eugenia Drye November 18, 2022