Ikaria Lean Belly Juice is a dietary supplement formulated with natural ingredients that help people lose weight by boosting the body’s metabolism level. But there are some unavailable answers to some questions about this product, such as its side effects, how to use it, the complete breakdown of the ingredients list, the official website, and availability in the UK and Australia. All these are covered in this Ikaria Lean Belly Juice Customer Review. Let’s get started right away.
Ikaria Lean Belly Juice Review
Let’s get some facts in about being overweight/obese before we go in-depth on this product. Did you know that over 50 chronic diseases are linked to obesity and that 1/3 of American adults are obese? The need to stay healthy in a world with easy access to unhealthy food is critical.
And the fantasy of working out is only mentally enjoyable until it’s time for a gym/home workout session, and people dread it. And although exercising has tons of health benefits to the body, diet is more important. There’s a saying that we’re what we eat.
Ikaria lean belly juice takes advantage of some overlooked natural substances that help to reduce food cravings while melting body fat around the belly, back, thighs, and other areas. Can you stop for a few minutes and imagine yourself having these weight loss changes? Do you know how much of your life will be improved? More energy, confidence, attractiveness, ability to fit in that dress, and let’s not even get started on the plethora of health benefits.
What is Ikaria Lean Belly Juice?
The Ikaria lean belly juice comes in powdered form, easily dissolvable in water that is a blend of potent, premium ingredients, with each having its benefits that together increase your body metabolism (ability to burn fat), curb those impulsive cravings, improve digestion, and give you this new boost of energy. Let’s get into this lean belly juice powder proper by covering all its ingredients.
Ikaria Lean Belly Juice Ingredients
Here is the complete list of fruit and plant extracts contained in this supplement. Check the benefits of each and their side effects.
- Milk thistle (Silybum marianum): A herbal extract from the Milk thistle plant. Folktale states that the plant got the white veins on its leaves from a drop of Virgin Mary’s milk. It is widely known for its anti-inflammatory, antiviral, and antioxidant properties and is traditionally known to treat liver and gallbladder complications and prevent cancer. Some of its benefits include lowering cholesterol levels, treatment of cirrhosis, hepatitis, jaundice, and type 2 diabetes.
Side effects include nausea, bloating, and diarrhea.
- Dandelion (Taraxa-cum officinale): This is a yellow-flowered plant that is mainly regarded as just a garden weed but has powerful medicinal properties. It is present in the Lean belly juice dosage. It is widely famous for regulating blood sugar, reducing cholesterol, being an antioxidant, reducing blood pressure, inflammation, and cancer risk, aiding weight loss, keeping the skin healthy, and helping digestion.
Possible side effects: Dandelion could cause health complications for people with diabetes or on certain medications like diuretics, blood thinners, or lithium.
- Panax ginseng (aka, Korean ginseng): A plant that grows in China, Siberia, and Korea known as a natural body resistance to stressors. It contains several chemicals, like ginsenosides. Its health benefits range from fighting depression, erectile dysfunction, diabetes, fatigue, flu, and fever to helping prevent cancer. It is also renowned for its usefulness in cognition (improvement of thinking and arithmetic skills).
Side effects include headaches and insomnia.
- Resveratrol: This is the plant extract that gives red wines the ability to lower cholesterol, but beyond that, it lowers blood pressure, improves brain function, acts as an antioxidant, prevents heart diseases, diabetes, Alzheimer’s, and spread of cancer, increases insulin sensitivity, reduces blood fat, decreases inflammation, and ease joint pain.
Side effects: People with a bleeding disorder may need to first consult their doctor before using supplements that contain resveratrol.
- Citrus Pectin: This is an ingredient in Ikaria lean belly juice powder that is abundant in the pulp of citrus fruits, apples, and plums. It is a soluble fiber found in most plants, and its health benefits are many. They include removing toxic metals in the body, slowing cancer growth and heart disease, and improving cognitive health.
Side effects: Stomach cramps and diarrhea
- ECGC (epigallocatechin gallate): ECGC is a plant-based compound (catechin) that acts as an antioxidant that prevents free radicals from damaging the cells in the body. It is found in nuts, fruits, and teas, and is used to improve weight loss, brain and heart health, and reduce inflammation.
Side effects include dizziness and anemia.
- Fucoxanthin: A pigment found in most brown seaweeds that boosts metabolism, is anti-obesity, anti-tumor, anti-diabetes, anti-inflammatory, and can be used to treat and prevent chronic diseases.
There are no side effects.
- Bioperine:A piperine extract found alone or alongside several ingredients like turmeric. Its health benefits in Ikaria lean belly juice include:
- Blood sugar control.
- Brain and heart health.
- Anti-cancer effects.
- Antioxidation and anti-inflammation.
Side effects: People will diabetes need to first consult with their medical practitioner before consuming Bioperine.
The above are the primary ingredients; however, a blend of extracts is included in the composition, from beetroot, strawberry extract, hibiscus, African mango extract, acai extract, black currant extract, and blueberry powder.
They have a lot of benefits, and here are highlights of some: Provision of manganese, vitamin (C, B9, and more), iron, and potassium. Lowering blood pressure, improving exercise, boosting the immune system, acting as an antioxidant, causing weight loss, and many more.
Pros And Cons
Every product has its share of benefits and setbacks. These are the pros and cons of lean belly juice powder Ikaria.
- Suppresses Appetite: If your cravings and eating habits are not in check, you’d only be self-sabotaging your efforts when working out. Ikaria lean belly juice helps reduce cravings you thought you couldn’t like without, ensuring you do not overeat.
- It’s a powder Supplement: Some people can’t stand pills, as it makes them throw up. Being powdered and very tasty, Ikaria lean belly juice is easy to take by literally everyone.
- Burn Belly Fat: And not just the belly but thigh, arm, back, face, and love handles, ensuring the whole body loses weight in uniform. Those stubborn fats will melt away without even trying.
- Boosts Body Metabolism: A higher metabolism yields more borning of food & juice to energy, which results in more calories burning. As one age, metabolism naturally goes lower. Use Ikaria lean belly juice to boost it.
- Provides the body with other needed nutrients: Judging by the ingredients, the body also profits from other healthy improvements, from preventing diabetes and cancer to having better cognitive skills and brain functions.
- You feel more energy: One of the perks of weight loss is the new energy your body gets to do more work, be more productive, and feel much lighter.
- It detoxifies the body of toxins, harmful wastes, and free radicals.
- You would look younger, feel better about yourself, have better skin, and be healthy.
- There are no side effects of the supplement itself.
- It works well for both men and women.
- Vegetarian-friendly and non-GMO
- Money-back Guarantee: To give you that extra confidence in the product, the manufacturer is giving a whooping 180 days (6 months) to try the supp., and if you’re not satisfied, you’ll get a 100% of your money back.
- Free Shipping: On some packages on the official website, you’re eligible for free delivery—discreet packaging and delivery to your doorstep.
- It should only be bought on its official website.
- There is limited stock available.
- Free shipping and order bonuses only apply when buying more than a bottle. Otherwise, there’s a tiny shipping and handling fee.
How To Use
The Ikaria lean belly juice is a powder supplement that needs to be put into water to create the juice.
- Get a clean bottle
- Pour 8oz of lukewarm water (0.22680 kg) into the cup
- Put one scoop of the powder, which will instantly dissolve
The dosage is one scoop of Ikaria lean belly juice powder a day.
All the supplement ingredients are of a natural source (no stimulants), making it free of harmful side effects. Still, consumers should study the ingredients and be aware of their possible side effects, although their quantity in a scoop of the Lean belly juice powder will be too minute to cause a stir. However, the following people are advised against dietary supplements:
- Pregnant or lactating mothers
- People with an underlying medical condition without the approval of a doctor
Where To Buy Ikaria Lean Belly Juice (Website)
So, you’ve read about the ingredients and what the product does and are now wondering, where can I buy Ikaria Lean Belly Juice.
The answer: On the official website. Are there any issues with buying on other retail stores like Walmart, Target, or Amazon? Yes. You could be buying a cheap knockoff and might not be entitled to some advantages like the 180-day money-back guarantee, bonuses, and free shipping.
These are the prices of Ikaria Lean Belly Juice powder on the official company’s website:
- 1 bottle (30-day supply) of Ikaria lean belly juice costs $69
- 3 bottles (90-day supply) costs $177
- 6 bottles (180-day supply) costs $234
The 3 and 6 bottles package include three bonuses:
- The guide (recipes and tricks) to making energy-boosting smoothies
- The Anti-aging blueprint (to look and feel younger and sleep better)
- VIP coaching to stay on track with your weight goals.
Ikaria Lean Belly Juice In Australia And UK
The supplement isn’t restricted to only those in the US. Ikaria lean belly juice can be ordered from Australia, the United Kingdom, and many other countries. It will be shipped to your address (although delivery might take a bit longer).
Is Ikaria Lean Belly Juice Safe?
Yes. With all-natural ingredients, no adverse side effects, this weight loss supplement is indeed safe to use but should be avoided by pregnant women and children. Also, when in doubt, check the ingredients list and seek advice from your doctor.
The links contained in this product review may result in a small commission if you opt to purchase the product recommended at no additional cost to you.
Any advice or guidelines revealed here are not even remotely a substitute for sound medical advice from a licensed healthcare provider. Make sure to consult with a professional physician before making any purchasing decision. Individual results may vary as the statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.