Perhaps, you landed on Glucofort when searching for the best supplement for diabetics or individuals suffering from Hyperglycemia. But as any other online shopper would do, you have to research the supplement to know whether it is legit or a scam. You would also want to research it to know whether it works or not, whether it has any potential side effects, and whether there are any user complaints. Fortunately, you do not have to do all that. We have gathered enough information about this supplement to help you make the right purchase decision and save time. Here is a detailed Glucofort Review.
What is Glucofort?
Official Website: Click Here
Formulated by Dr. Andrew Freeman and Dr. June, Glucofort is a top-notch type-2 diabetes dietary supplement that contains natural ingredients. The supplement eliminates ceramides, which are the root cause of type 2 diabetes, regulates blood glucose,and promotes overall body health.
The inventors claim that it is the right choice for individuals who would want to control their high blood sugar levels and shed any extra body weight at the same time. They further claim that it only contains natural substances that improve the health of the blood to control hypertension (high blood pressure).
Dr. Andrew Freeman is a 50-year-old psychologist with over 20 years of experience. He claims that the idea of creating this supplement came after he was diagnosed with diabetes. Dr. Andrew Freeman further claims that the diagnosis shocked him because he had been very careful about his health and he had not imagined finding himself in such a situation.
After realizing that the available treatment options were not helpful, he decided to come up with a safe and efficient solution that would help him and other people. That forced him to travel to Tibet where he studied for several months and discovered the secret of reversing diabetes and decided to develop this supplement.
How Does Glucofort Work?
Glucofort inhibits ceramidesor foreign chemicals that trigger the accumulation of fat cells in the bloodstream and cause the hardening of the arteries in obese people. Fat is dangerous because it targets the critical body organs, such as the heart, liver, and pancreas, which are associated with the development of type-2 diabetes and several other disorders.
The fat cells disrupt the production of insulin after they reach the pancreas and therefore the breakdown of sugar molecules in the bloodstream stops. That leads to a rapid accumulation of sugar molecules, something that leads to type-2 diabetes.
Glucofort uses a diabetes-reversing mechanism to cure diabetes within a short time. Its active ingredients target the ceramide molecules and eliminate them from the body. That causes the breakdown of the fat surrounding vital body organs, including the pancreas. As result, the pancreas starts producing enough insulin to break up the blood sugar molecules.
Glucofort supplement contains many natural ingredients, such as roots, barks, plants, trees, and berries from Tibet, where people combine and drink them as tea. Here is a closer look at each of the main components.
- Guggul:Also known as Mukul myrrh, Guggul is a plant that grows naturally in India. Its potent qualities are linked to resin, which is known to lower triglyceride and cholesterol levels in the bloodstream.
- Bitter Melon:This ingredient has been used for a long time in both Indian and African medicine due to its ability to regulate blood glucose.
- Gymnema Sylvester:The ingredient has been used for a long time in traditional Ayurvedic therapy to decrease the level of blood sugar.
- Licorice Root: This ingredient helps prevent and reverse diabetes symptoms. It is rich in antioxidants that help the heart, enhance the sensitivity of insulin, and reduce body fat.
- Cinnamon: This ingredient is proven to lower the level of blood sugars in the blood.
- Yarrow Extract:This ingredient boosts the production of insulin, which breaks down blood sugar molecules.
- Juniper Berries:Juniper berries are known to lower the blood sugar and cholesterol molecules, therefore, boosting heart health.
- Cayenne Pepper: This anti-inflammatory substance melts fat layers so that the body can use them as energy.
- L-taurine: This ingredient improves fat-soluble vitamins and fat absorption in the body.
- White Mulberry:White Mulberry leaves are known to help in the management of internal damages associated with diabetes. They increase glucose tolerance, regulate insulin levels, and prevent blood sugar accumulation in the body.
- Miscellaneous Ingredients: The miscellaneous ingredients include Biotin (300mcg), Vitamin E (15mg), Magnesium (125mg), Vitamin C (50mg), Chromium (76mcg), Zinc (7.5mg), Manganese (1mg).
Glucofort success stories are very many but complaints also exist on several online platforms. For example, Cashier Eric Stephen from Wellington claims that the Glucofort supplement that he purchased from Amazon and used for 3 months did not help him in any way. However, he also claims that the bottle he received contained 90 capsules while the supplement supplied through the official Glucofort website comes as a 30 capsules bottle.
Kyle Douglas, a customer representative from Haarlem also claims that the product did not help her in any way. She claims that she opted to choose the product sold on Amazon because it retailed for $25, while that sold through the official site was retailing at $49 per bottle. Unfortunately, she did not witness any results even after consuming all the capsules.
Glucofort Side Effects
According to the supplier, this supplement is made of natural ingredients and it is therefore 100 percent safe to use. Still, you will have to follow the dosage guidelines strictly to remain on the safe side. The supplier claims that you can overcome the minor side effects easily with enough rest.
Here are the possible side effects:
- Stomach Issues
This supplement may cause stomach issues for people who have lived with a low level of insulin for a long time. Stomach problems arise due to a large amount of energy the body derives from the blocked sugars in the body. Nevertheless, the side effect will disappear immediately after the body adjusts itself to Glucofort and your immunity and digestion have improved.
If you have been encountering sleepless nights due to low blood sugar levels, then you are likely to experience headaches after you start using the supplement. The side effect will disappear within 2-3 days, which is the amount of time your body needs to stabilize.
Is Glucofort FDA Approved?
No, FDA does not approve dietary supplements.
Is Glucofort a Scam?
No, Glucofort is 100 percent safe and legit. While most dietary supplements sold online have a bad reputation, Glucofort is something that you should try. The supplier and many users claim that the supplement is safe to use.
Is Glucofort Good for You?
Yes. Glucofort has passed through several rigorous tests to ensure that it is safe for consumption. It is made from all-natural ingredients, GMO-free, and safe for all people above the age of 21 years. Nevertheless, you should never use the product before consulting a physician if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or under medication.
According to the supplier, you have to consume one capsule per day, meaning that one Glucofort bottle should last for one month. You can take it at any time of the day with or without food but you will have to take it with one glass of water. Stick to the dosage because exceeding it can cause serious problems. You will see results within a few weeks.
Glucofort is only available through the official website and comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee. Here are the three available plans.
- Basic 30-day Supply: Retails at $69, meaning that it will cost you $2.30 per day.
- Popular 90-day Supply: Retails at $177 and will therefore cost you $1.97 per day.
- Best Value 180-day Supply: Retails at $294 and will therefore cost you $1.63 per day.
The supplier offers free shipping for every US customer who buys two or more bottles of Glucofort.
Glucofort might be the best option for people who would want to resolve blood sugar imbalances. The producers use natural ingredients, which they derive from pure sources. Remember to buy it from the official website to avoid losing your money.
The links contained in this product review may result in a small commission if you opt to purchase the product recommended at no additional cost to you.
Any advice or guidelines revealed here are not even remotely a substitute for sound medical advice from a licensed healthcare provider. Make sure to consult with a professional physician before making any purchasing decision. Individual results may vary as the statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.