Fuze Bug Mosquito Zapper, Because they balance the ecosystem, insects are essential to our existence. However, they can be a nuisance to our existence, especially if they invade our homes and eat our food. Many bugs spread germs and diseases all over the environment, making our lives more miserable. These invasive insects can also be challenging because they are agile and can get into small spaces. Fuze Bug’s innovative bug-repellent lamp makes it easy to forget about all your problems with insects and live happily without worrying.
Many insects, both flying and crawling, seek warm places to spend the winter. Your home is the best choice as it offers warmth and allows them to multiply. Infesting your home can increase your or your family’s risk of contracting insect-borne diseases.
What is Fuze bug?
The Fuze Bug Light is an insect repellent that doubles as a lamp. The Fuze Bug Light uses the light to its advantage, inviting bugs to be zapped to oblivion. Unlike other insect zapper devices, it is entirely battery-powered and can also be charged via solar power. It is ideal for indoor use and can also be taken on a hiking or camping trip.
How does Fuze Bug work?
Fuze Bug’s key feature is its solar-powered nature. This creates frequencies when unwanted bugs are detected. The embedded sensor detects their movements and emits light to attract them. Eventually, the repellant will kill them. It is easy to believe that these creatures can be eradicated by turning on the device. There are many factors to be aware of, but Fuze Bug has all these features covered. We will talk more about them soon.
What features does Fuze Bug carry?
Fuze Bug is a great contender because of its many features. Here are the results of our research:
LED Light and Solar-Powered Glow
- The Fuze Bug’s LED Light is adjustable to the user’s preferred brightness. This includes any setting from dim to bright. We are currently told there are four settings: 0% to 20%, 50% to 100%, and 50% to 50%.
- Every Fuze Bug purchase comes with a micro-USB charging cable that can be used to charge your devices while on the move. Depending on how frequently it is used and whether it is used with breaks or consistently, each order can last for up to 24 hours.
- Fuzz Bug has been deemed waterproof and weatherproof. It can withstand severe weather conditions, such as rain, snow and heat. Fuzz Bug can be trusted to find any bug, regardless of the weather.
No hassle cleaning
- Individuals are asked to clean the small compartment above the Fuzz Bug’s camping lantern. This is where the zapped insects will accumulate.
Portable and chemical-free
- Fuze Bug is a handheld device, which makes it portable. It is essential to assess whether a product or service is suitable for children. Fuze Bug is safe because it contains no chemicals and is built with a double protective mesh.
Fuze Bug also has other specifications that must be considered before placing an order:
- Dimensions : 6.8″x 3.5” inches
- Weight 7 ounces
- Brightness level: 6,000 lumens
- Bulb life: 10,000 Hours
- Type of Cable – USB Type C
- Battery life: Up to 20 Hours
- Internal rechargeable built-in battery: 2,000mAH
- Light coverage (area).: Up to 250 square feet
Where to Buy Fuze Bug?
It is a good idea to buy more than one unit. Fuze Bug can easily brighten larger areas. The price per unit is usually lower for larger quantities. Primarily:
- 1 Fuze Bug device: $39.99 each + $9.95 in shipping
- 2 Fuze Bug devices: $37.99 each + $9.95 in shipping
- 3 Fuze Bug devices: $35.99 each + $9.95 in shipping
- 4 Fuze Bug devices: $33.99 each + $9.95 in shipping
- 5 Fuze Bug devices: $31.99 each + $9.95 in shipping
A 3-year warranty is available for an additional cost if the 90-day warranty does not cover future defects. Current prices for contracts for Fuze Bug 1, 3, 4, and 5 devices are $8, $15.20 and $21.60, respectively. They also cost $27.19 and $31.99 at the time of writing.
Fuze Bug, for instance, is waterproof, but no information has been given about its IP rating. It would be nice to know more about the materials used in creating this device. The instruction manual has not yet been revealed. Fuze Bug’s customer support team is available to answer any questions that may prevent you from placing an order.
The links contained in this product review may result in a small commission if you opt to purchase the product recommended at no additional cost to you.