One may have heard people recommend combining ginger with water or tea and drinking it when they have a cough. Alternatively, perhaps one has a kind grandmother who has given one honey in warm water to help soothe the sore throat. These are some of the most fundamental herbal remedies that the forefathers and mothers used for generations. Historically, herbal remedies were the only naturally occurring cures for any illness.
Today, as a result of increased research in the field of herbal medicine, many people prefer natural remedies to chemically synthesized medicinal drugs. The Lost Book Of Remedies is a collection of herbal medicines that cure diseases regardless of their cause. Health is the most critical aspect of survival. While pills may provide temporary relief, they ultimately harm the body. This book teaches one how to live a healthier life by utilizing only herbs and plants that are readily available in the surroundings.
What Exactly Is The Lost Book Of Remedies?
The Lost Book Of Remedies is a comprehensive collection of herbs and natural remedies for treating a wide variety of ailments. As a result, one will be able to live a fulfilling life free of the harmful side effects associated with chemically produced medication. The book includes vibrant photographs of each plant, as well as information about the disease it can be used to treat. Additionally, it informs one of the proper proportion and method of use for the plant.
The book explains how even weeds can be medicinal. Not only that, but it also prepares one for situations where one may become lost in the wilderness. The book explains which plants are edible and which ones should be avoided. The author discusses various methods for growing a plant. It discusses methods for collecting it and preserving it for the future. The plants discussed in the book are capable of curing autoimmune diseases, clotting the blood in the event of a wound, curing bacterial infections, and treating skin disorders, among other things.
What Is The Book’s Structure?
The book’s structure is extremely straightforward. There is a single index page that is alphabetized by plant name; another index is organized alphabetically by disease name. Thus, one can navigate directly to the page of choice and discover the ideal treatment. The color photographs make it simple to locate and select the appropriate plants. Alongside the image are step-by-step instructions for growing, harvesting, using, and preserving the medicine.
The appendix is alphabetized, making it easy to read and follow along with the book. The book is 318 pages long and contains information on 169 plants, herbs, and weeds, as well as their medicinal properties. one can purchase the book as an e-book or a hard copy and take a step toward a healthier lifestyle.
Nicole Apelian, PhD, is a herbalist and the author of The Lost Book Of Remedies. She has spent over two decades studying plants and natural remedies. She graduated from McGill University with a bachelor’s degree and earned a master’s degree from the University of Oregon. She continued her education and earned a Ph.D. from Prescott College in Arizona.
Dr. Apelian was a multiple sclerosis patient. Her life had devolved to the point where she could not walk without assistance. She attempted to treat herself with pills and painful injections but to no avail. This was when she rediscovered the natural herbal medicines. She gradually gained control of her multiple sclerosis through herbal and plant remedies. Dr. Apelian’s personal experience with this heinous disease inspired her to write this book to help others.
Dr. Apelian was one of the first women to appear on the History Channel’s ‘Alone’ series in 2015. She survived in the wilderness for 57 days with only the bare necessities. She survived in the wild by utilizing her knowledge of plants.
Are The Remedies In The Book Effective?
The book contains natural remedies for ailments that one previously believed could only be treated with over-the-counter medication. These remedies have been thoroughly tested and proven to be extremely beneficial. Thus, the treatments discussed in the book are effective. However, one must ensure that one follows the straightforward instructions for preparing and consuming the appropriate dose.
The Lost Book Of Remedies was written after the author suffered from a severe autoimmune disease that she was able to cure using natural remedies. She transitioned from a wheelchair to walking freely, thus demonstrating that herbal treatments can positively affect the body and life.
What Are The Book’s Advantages?
If people are tired of taking pill after pill whenever they become ill, this book is for them. The following are some of the advantages contained in this book:
- The book provides straightforward instructions on identifying and properly using the correct plant. It informs one of the benefits of each plant part and the ailments it treats. Additionally, it indicates which plants, whole or in part, are toxic, allowing one to avoid them.
- The book discusses the importance of treating the underlying cause of the disease rather than just the symptoms. Most chemically synthesized medications are used to treat symptoms and provide temporary relief. The remedies in this book will assist one in addressing the underlying cause of the disease. Additionally, this significantly strengthens the immune system.
- These natural ingredients are widely available and significantly less expensive than OTC medications. Several of the plants mentioned are weeds that one may already have growing in the backyard; they just weren’t aware they were beneficial. Additionally, the book includes instructions on how to grow them in the garden.
- This book teaches one how to survive in the wild. If individuals are adventure seekers, they must carry this book with them for some natural healing tips. The author of the book spent 57 days in the wilderness, subsisting on what was naturally available.
- From common colds to cuts and injuries, the book contains a variety of natural remedies that are beneficial to health and have no adverse effects. The book contains a cure for severe autoimmune diseases, infections, blood pressure control, and diabetes management, among other treatments.
- It even includes helpful remedies for those who rely on sleeping pills to get a good night’s sleep. Unlike chemical sleeping pills, natural treatment does not have a high potential for addiction. It can be an excellent way to alleviate daily stress.
- The book includes a herbal remedy that is a viable antibiotic substitute. Antibiotics purchased over the counter generally have a detrimental effect on gut flora. They ultimately eliminate the beneficial bacteria that the body requires. However, the natural antibiotic remedy described in this book does not have any of these side effects and is completely safe to use.
Where Can Individuals Purchase This Book?
At the moment, the book is only available online. One can purchase a digital copy for $37 or a hardcopy for an additional $8.99 in shipping. Additionally, one can purchase both a digital and physical copy for $37 plus shipping.
If folks order the hardcopy online, they will receive two additional books as a bonus: ‘An Awesome 80 Square Feet Medicinal Garden’ and ‘Everyday Disaster Medicine Guidebook.’ The first book teaches people how to grow some of the herbs and plants mentioned in The Lost Book Of Remedies in the backyard. This eliminates the need for one to go shopping for ingredients to prepare the remedies.
The second book is beneficial, particularly when assistance is unavailable quickly. The book discusses common infections and diseases and their diagnosis and treatment. The Lost Book Of Remedies contains information on how to treat these ailments.
Return And Refund Policy
The book includes a 60-day trial period. If one is dissatisfied with the book for any reason, one simply needs to send an email within sixty days of purchase. The company will then issue a full refund with no questions asked.
The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Purchasing The Book
- This book is suitable for both novices and seasoned flora enthusiasts. The guidelines in the book are relatively simple to comprehend for everyone. Even if folks are not nature enthusiasts, they can use this book to identify plants and make home remedies.
- All of the remedies in the book have been tested and are completely safe to use. They have also been shown to be effective in curing the ailments mentioned in the book. There are no known adverse effects associated with these natural remedies.
- Chemically synthesized medicines and medical treatments are extremely expensive. Growing herbs in one’s own backyard and making one’s own medicines, on the other hand, is completely free. It requires only patience and a small amount of time.
- The book includes a comprehensive index. This makes it extremely simple for one to locate the appropriate plant or disease to treat.
- The book is primarily concerned with promoting a healthier lifestyle through the use of natural remedies. If folks want to resume a pill-free lifestyle, herbal remedies are the best bet. These remedies boost immunity and thus assist one in living a healthy lifestyle.
- The book is also available in a digital format that people can download to the phone or tablet and use on the go. As a result, they will never feel the need to rely on pills, regardless of where one is.
- The hardcover edition of the book includes two additional books that will assist people in growing herbs in their own backyard. Additionally, they provide information on how to assist the self when no one else is available.
- The money-back-guarantee instills confidence. one can purchase the book with the confidence that if the remedies do not work, one will receive a full refund.
- Making herbal medicines requires time and patience. People must carefully measure each ingredient when preparing medications at home.
- Herbal medicines that folks make and consume may take time to take effect. They cure them more slowly than medical drugs. They are, however, a healthier alternative to over-the-counter medications because they address the underlying cause rather than the symptoms.
- The pills that people purchase in the market are typically sugar-coated to mask the medication’s unpleasant taste. In comparison, herbal medicines do not contain a lot of sugar and thus may not appeal to the taste buds. At times, these remedies have an unpleasant odor. Regardless of their flavor or odor, they will aid one in fighting the illness.
- The book is only available for purchase online. The book is not currently available in independent bookstores. As a result, it is critical that one order the book in advance.
- The bonus books are not included with the purchase of the e-book. They are available exclusively in hardcopy. Though carrying a hardcopy may be more advantageous in areas without internet access to the e-book.
Conclusion: The Lost Book Of Remedies
This is a world where billions of dollars are spent on medical research to find cures for an infinite number of diseases. The author of this book teaches one how to make their own plant-based medicines in an affordable and cost-effective manner. If people have exhausted all possible sources of medicinal drugs, they must try the remedies contained in this book. They will develop a greater love and appreciation for the natural world around them as a result of this book.
This product review includes relevant affiliate links, which can result in commissions from qualifying purchases without any additional cost to the reader. The affiliate commission earned helps keep the site running so that our research team can review and recommend the best quality products.