When it comes to supplement manufacturing, producers and reviewers have always sought to make a balance between the effectiveness of a pill and how easy it is to use. It is most likely to be a bad market for manufacturers if their pill or formula is highly effective and does what it says, but on the other hand, proves to be very difficult to use, either because it has a bitter taste, is too large or other considerations. Also, consumers would almost not go for a supplement that is sweet and tasty but is not effective.
This means that for a supplement to be regarded as successful in the market, it must be able to combine both good taste and effectiveness in equal or reasonable proportions.
This Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic review is all about seeing if the tonic does what it claims, delving deep into the ingredients used in making it, some scientific evidence to back these claims, the tonic’s pricing, and how to place an order. The company’s website has a lot to say about the supplement, and how it helps to obtain metabolic support, maintaining healthier energy levels daily. These claims can look exaggerated and lofty, and this is why we have taken out much time to review this product thoroughly.
We all are quite aware that a product may not be able to do all that it claims to do, and since in our world today losing weight has almost become very easy (when you understand the mechanism of burning more calories than you consume), it becomes pertinent that you know the level of the desired outcome that a product can offer. If it does not offer all its claims, will this affect my end goal? These are the type of questions you should have in mind as you read. If Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic does what it claims, we will show you, if it does not, you can decide if the level of result will be suitable for you.
Continue reading to learn more about the Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic weight loss supplement. Visit Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic Official Website.
What is Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic?
The Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic has an interesting story behind it. It is recorded that the tonic is based on the Japanese Okinawa region where the indigenes never get obese. They all had slim and fit bodies with a robust immune system which made them live longer. It was discovered later on that their daily meal contained ingredients that helped them have slim and fit bodies. These ingredients were passed down to subsequent generations by their ancestors. The Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic is based on these ingredients.
The blend of these foods and berries is what makes up the Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic, and it works on the mechanism of expelling CRP from the body, giving way for your body to burn fat and boost metabolism.
The C Reactive Protein (CRP) is tied to the cause of obesity as it disrupts the normal functioning of the mitochondria and stops it from carrying out its duty of fat burning as well as other metabolic processes. When metabolism is disrupted or stopped or even slowed down, the body loses its ability to burn fat and calories.
The Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic is a go-to when you’re looking for a supplement that satisfactorily combines effectiveness with ease of use and convenience. The tonic is packed with highly effective antioxidants with a great taste. This supplement has been around for quite a while now, and the official product website does not shy away from the fact that the supplement is truly effective and delicious. The Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic supplement is mixed with water and taken in the morning; nothing can get so simple as drinking from a cup of sweet liquid.
The official website has stated that the tonic is safe and does not require a follow-up exercise or dieting to supplement it.
How Does Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic Work?
Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic is a 100% natural ingredients unique and delicious weight loss supplement. It comes in powder form and can be added to a cup of water mixed. It can also be taken alongside a protein shake.
Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic works by reducing or stopping the action of CRP in the body, thereby giving the body the needed metabolism to burn calories and fat and carry out healthy activities with a powerful boost of energy.
This supplement goes to the root cause of excessive fat buildup and attacks it, which ultimately results in weight loss in a very short time.
Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic Ingredients
The success behind Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic is the ingredients. The tonic claims to be 100% natural, organic, and GMO-free. It includes several herbs and plants in its composition. This means the supplement is more vegetarian than chemical.
The following are ingredients included in Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic based on their metabolic properties.
Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) is derived from white tea and green tea. It is widely known as an anti-inflammatory agent, working closely to prevent heart and brain diseases.
This ingredient is found in long black pepper. It is very good in burning fat and eradicating fat stored up in the body.
Inulin can be gotten from plants like onions, wheat, asparagus and leaks. Aside from its great job at improving weight loss, Inulin does a great job of enhancing the body’s digestive system.
This Hibiscus sabdariffa ingredient helps in managing the body’s weight, controlling blood sugar level, liver health and fat loss.
Apart from these, other antioxidants ingredients are also used in making Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic. Such ingredients are rich in minerals and vitamins, thereby keeping the body healthy.
This is a very good source of antioxidants, and it has properties that help to strengthen the immune system of the body. It boosts the energy level of the body as well as adds to the fibre dietary requirement.
This ingredient helps to manage the cholesterol levels in the body and decreases the amount of fat in the food consumed.
This ingredient is extracted in the tropical region from tropical vines. It is popularly known to reduce fat and sugar levels in the body.
This controls blood sugar and cholesterol in the body. Mulberry contains a compound called Rutin that enhances the body’s fat-burning speed and capability.
Scientific Evidence for Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic
Although the makers of Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic are yet to conduct any clinical trials or tests, they have been very precise in the formula of the weight loss supplement.
Most of the time supplement companies do not publish results of clinical trials or peer-reviews, and so it is no deal-breaker for Okinawa by any means. Instead, these companies publish or cite references or statistics to individual research done on each ingredient.
For Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic, there is a lot of evidence that shows that the ingredients used in making the supplement do exactly what they claim on their website.
Starting from the Okinawa region in Japan, there is hard evidence that the region records a low obesity rate and high life expectancy. Studies done in the area have shown that what the indigenes consume daily have the same ingredients used in making Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic.
References of Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic
(1) Effects of Green Tea and Its Epigallocatechin (EGCG) Content on Body Weight and Fat Mass in Humans: A Systematic Review [Article in Spanish]. Lucía Cristina Vázquez Cisneros 1 , Patricia López-Uriarte, Antonio López-Espinoza, Mónica Navarro Meza, Ana Cristina Espinoza-Gallardo, Martha Beatriz Guzmán Aburto. Nutr Hosp. 2017
(2) New insights into the mechanisms of polyphenols beyond antioxidant properties; lessons from the green tea polyphenol, epigallocatechin 3-gallate. Kim HS, Quon MJ, Kim JA. Redox Biol. 2014
(3) Beneficial Effects of Green Tea Catechins on Neurodegenerative Diseases. Pervin M, Unno K, Ohishi T, Tanabe H, Miyoshi N, Nakamura Y. Molecules. 2018
(4) Piperine, a Component of Black Pepper, Inhibits Adipogenesis by Antagonizing PPAR? Activity in 3T3-L1 Cells. Ui-Hyun Park, Hong-Suk Jeong, Eun-Young Jo, Taesun Park, Seung Kew Yoon, Eun-Joo Kim, Ji-Cheon Jeong, and Soo-Jong Um. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry. 2012
(5) Pathology, Inflammation. Stone WL, Basit H, Burns B. In: StatPearls. Treasure Island (FL): StatPearls Publishing. 2020.
(6) Piperine lowers the serum concentrations of thyroid hormones, glucose and hepatic 5’D activity in adult male mice. Panda S, Kar A. Horm Metab Res. 2003
(7) Effects of targeted delivery of propionate to the human colon on appetite regulation, body weight maintenance and adiposity in overweight adults. Chambers ES, Viardot A, Psichas A, et al. Gut. 2015
(8) A randomized controlled trial: the effect of inulin on weight management and ectopic fat in subjects with prediabetes. Guess ND, Dornhorst A, Oliver N, Bell JD, Thomas EL, Frost GS. Nutr Metab (Lond). 2015
(9) Dietary Alteration of the Gut Microbiome and Its Impact on Weight and Fat Mass: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. John GK, Wang L, Nanavati J, Twose C, Singh R, Mullin G. Genes (Basel). 2018
(10) Momordica charantia Administration Improves Insulin Secretion in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus. Marisol Cortez-Navarrete, Esperanza Martínez-Abundis, Karina G. Pérez-Rubio, Manuel González-Ortiz, and Miriam Méndez-del Villar. Journal of Medicinal Food. Jul 2018
(11) Wild bitter gourd improves metabolic syndrome: a preliminary dietary supplementation trial. Tsai CH, Chen EC, Tsay HS, Huang CJ. Nutr J. 2012
(12) Hibiscus sabdariffa extract inhibits obesity and fat accumulation, and improves liver steatosis in humans. Chang HC, Peng CH, Yeh DM, Kao ES, Wang CJ. Food Funct. 2014
(13) Effects of Hibiscus sabdariffa extract powder and preventive treatment (diet) on the lipid profiles of patients with metabolic syndrome (MeSy). Gurrola-Díaz CM, García-López PM, Sánchez-Enríquez S, Troyo-Sanromán R, Andrade-González I, Gómez-Leyva JF. Phytomedicine. 2010
(14) Pharmacokinetics of anthocyanins and antioxidant effects after the consumption of anthocyanin-rich acai juice and pulp (Euterpe oleracea Mart.) in human healthy volunteers. Mertens-Talcott SU, Rios J, Jilma-Stohlawetz P, et al. J Agric Food Chem. 2008
(15) Diet supplementation with acai (Euterpe oleracea Mart.) pulp improves biomarkers of oxidative stress and the serum lipid profile in rats. de Souza MO, Silva M, Silva ME, Oliveira Rde P, Pedrosa ML. Nutrition. 2010
(16) Euterpe oleracea (açai) modifies sterol metabolism and attenuates experimentally-induced atherosclerosis. Feio CA, Izar MC, Ihara SS, et al. J Atheroscler Thromb. 2012
(17) Rutin ameliorates obesity through brown fat activation. Yuan X, Wei G, You Y, et al. FASEB J. 2017
(18) Improvement of blood glucose levels and obesity in mice given aronia juice by inhibition of dipeptidyl peptidase IV and ?-glucosidase. Takuya Yamanea, Miyuki Kozukab, Daisuke Kondaa,Yoshihisa Nakanoc, Takenori Nakagakid, Iwao Ohkuboe, HiroyoshiArigaa. The Journal of Nutritional Biochemistry. 2016
(19) The involvement of a polyphenol-rich extract of black chokeberry in oxidative stress on experimental arterial hypertension. Ciocoiu M, Badescu L, Miron A, Badescu M. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2013
Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic Pricing
The prices for Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic range from $49 to $69 for each bottle depending on how many you purchase. Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic available in Uk, Usa, canada, Australia and more countries. Each bottle can allow 30 scoops or servings, and a scoop contains 2,800mg of formula. This can also allow for a scoop each day, taking you 30 days to exhaust a bottle.
You can only order the supplement on their official website flatbellytonic.com where the following are the prices:
- $69 per bottle (30 Day Supply) with a $9.95 shipping fee.
- $177 for 3 bottles (90 Day Supply) with free shipping.
- $294 for 6 bottles (180 Day Supply) with free shipping.
Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic Refund Policy
The manufacturers of Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic offer a 90-day return policy. This means after purchasing the supplement, if you’re not satisfied with the tonic, you can file for a refund within 90 days of purchase and your money will be refunded in full, with no questions asked.
After getting and using Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic for at least 3 months, the makers claim that you must notice a significant amount of weight loss. Where this is not the case, you’re entitled to a complete refund of your money.
To process a refund, you have to visit their official website flatbellytonic.com.
Bonuses Included with Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic
Aside from the free shipping bonuses included when you buy 3 or more bottles, Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic manufacturers are packaging several ebooks as bonuses with all orders.
These free eBooks are:
- Quick Start Nutrition Plan
- 100 Fat Burning Recipes
- The Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic Energy Boosting Smoothies
- Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic Drinks
- The Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic 21 Day Flat Belly Blueprint
Whether you ordered one or more bottles, you’re entitled to these free eBooks.
FAQs About Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic
Q: How do I lose weight using the Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic?
Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic claims to lose weight in various ways. Each scoop has in it prebiotic and probiotics that support, for instance, digestion. Aside from these, you also get fruit extracts, plant extracts that are good for metabolism, inflammation, etc.
Q: How much is the Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic?
You can only get to buy this product from the website of Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic. On the website, there are three pricing options available. The first is $69 for a bottle, which should last for 30 days. The second pricing option gets you to save $10 if you buy 3 bottles for $59 each.
The third option is even juicier. You get one bottle for $49 if you buy 6 bottles, saving $20 per bottle. This last option can be used for 180 days, while the second option covers a 60 day period.
Q: Are there any side effects with Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic?
As of now, there have not been any reported side effects. The ingredients used in Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic have all been verified safe by the FDA.
About Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic
Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic is produced in a GMP-certified facility with FDA approval. It is produced by Mike Banner and his team.
They can be contacted through their email firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to order Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic Coffee Mix.
Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic Reviews – Final Words
With the turn-up of several weight loss supplements, formulas and pills out there in the market, it has become increasingly difficult to know which of these many supplements is legit and which is a scam.
A lot of these supplements are made using chemicals and additives which can prove to be very harmful to the body. Rather than help achieve the best weight loss results, some of these supplements can cause adverse effects, this is why it is very important that thorough research be carried out before using any health supplements found offline and online.
Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic has received many positive reviews from customers who have purchased and used the product. Some of these reviews can be found on their official website flatbellytonic.com. Some of the reviews have dubbed Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic as a powerful and effective weight loss formula.
One of the strong sides of the tonic is that it is made with 100% natural ingredients and it is safe to use with no side effects recorded. Information on these ingredients have been listed here, but you can visit the website to read more about each ingredient, and how they contribute to helping you lose weight as well as improve the overall health of the body.
One very assuring fact is the 60-day iron-clad money-back guarantee. If after using the supplement for a minimum of 60 days with no visible improvements, you can request a refund immediately.