Bills to increase compliance with the Open Meetings Act by public bodies in Maryland and stiffen penalties for violating the law will get a hearing Thursday afternoon in the House Health and Government Operations Committee. One of the bills, sponsored by Del. Dan Morhaim who chairs the Government Operations Subcommittee, is significantly different than what MarylandReporter.com initially reported in January.Read More
Tag: Open Meetings Compliance Board
Support Our Work!
We depend on your support. A generous gift in any amount helps us continue to bring you this service.
- linda jewell January 27, 2023
- Rusty Carr January 23, 2023
- Richard Rider January 12, 2023
- Lucretria December 22, 2022
- Eugenia Drye November 18, 2022