Introduction To Blaux Oxi Level Gen2 Reviews
The level of oxygen in the blood is an important parameter that must be monitored every time irrespective of health conditions. It can help you and your physician identify a possible respiratory disease early enough to avoid any deterioration of your system. Diagnosing abnormal health conditions early helps to facilitate treatment and most importantly, achieve a cure. Low oxygen saturation of blood is a pointer to many respiratory diseases. Thus detecting it earlier will help to avert any severe symptoms that might cause discomfort.
Also, pulse rate helps to monitor the condition of the heart. A normal pulse rate, rhythm and volume suggest that the heart is functioning optimally. However, pulse oximeters can only detect the pulse rate and oxygen saturation. For a full assessment of the pulse parameters, you may need the attention of a healthcare provider.
In this article, Blaux Oxi Level G2 Review, we will introduce to you an outstanding invention that can help you keep a tab on your health by giving you accurate readings of your pulse rate and oxygen saturation. It is affordable and easy to use. Everything about this breathtaking device will be revealed to you in this review.
There are numerous pulse oximeters out there on the market space but not all are accurate in their readings. Some are way more expensive than the budget of the consumers. However, there are few oximeters that fall within the budget of most buyers and their readings are very accurate, and we will explain one of them here, “Blaux Oxi Level G2″ keep reading!!
Blaux Oxi Level Reviews: Does Blaux Oxi Level G2 Worth Buying? Read Consumer Reports
SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY 50% DISCOUNT WHEN YOU ORDER DIRECTLY FROM THE PRODUCER
What Is Blaux Oxi Level Pulse Oximeter?
Blaux Oxi Level G2 is the latest generation of Blaux Oxi Level Pulse Oximeter. It is a highly advanced tool designed to accurately detect your vital signs such as the oxygen saturation of the blood and pulse rate. These vitals will give an insight into your health and help to detect any respiratory and cardiovascular diseases early.
As you already know, pulse oximeters were only found in the high-end hospitals, and are used by healthcare providers to check vital signs. However, pulse oximeters are now available for everyone to have one because of its importance. Now you can use them in your home on-the-go so you can stay a step ahead of potential health issues.
Though, Blaux Oxi Level is not a substitute for consulting with your own doctor, it’s nice to know you can easily and accurately monitor your health anywhere.
Some illnesses can creep up quietly, even when you feel perfectly fine. Monitoring your vitals is an easy way to keep on track of ‘silent’ illnesses that might be under the radar so you can contact your doctor the exact moment you need to! Blood oxygen levels can dip dangerously low without you even knowing, putting you in real harm!
Features of Blaux Oxi Level G2
- High Quality Electronics: Blaux Oxi Level Pulse Oximeter was made with the highest grade materials to ensure that it is strong and durable. All the components of Blaux Oxi Level are made with the best quality products to ensure you don’t waste your income buying multiple pulse oximeters within a short period of time.
- Portable: Blaux Oxi Level is small and rugged, you can take it to anywhere of your choice without any hassle. It fits well into the palm of your hand and grips the finger firmly during measurement of vital signs.
- Accuracy: There are numerous brands of pulse oximeters in the market space. However, a lot of them give faulty readings which misguide the users. A good pulse oximeter should be able to read the vital signs to a high precision of ± 2%. Blaux Oxi Level G2 is one of those brands that can achieve this high level of accuracy. No perfect pulse oximeter that can give you 100%accuracy every time, and we won’t exaggerate the accuracy of Blaux Oxi Level.
- Displays both pulse and oxygen level: These are two important vital signs Which Blaux Oxi Level can display at a time for you to read off or take note of.
- Six display modes: This brand of pulse oximeter comes with bright OLED with six display modes to enable you to avoid any errors.
- Long battery life: It makes use of easy-to-find AAA batteries that last for a long time. You only need two AAA batteries to power the device, and they can last for a very long time so you don’t go about buying batteries all the time. However, these batteries may not be included in the package, you may need to buy them in any store nearest to you.
- Suitable for all: Blaux Oxi Level Pulse Oximeter is suitable for both children and adults. Anybody can use this device to monitor their vitals. This makes it a perfect choice for any family, because everyone in the household can use it to check their oxygen saturation and pulse rate. Just sterilise it with alcohol and it will be ready for use by the next person.
- Painless: Blaux Oxi Level is a painless and non-invasive pulse oximeter. You can use it to check a kid’s vitals without fuss. It is also effortless to use, thus adults can use Blaux Oxi Level for health monitoring with ease.
APPLY DISCOUNT AND CHECK AVAILABILITY HERE!!
How does it work
Blaux Oxi Level G2 works like most typical pulse oximeters. It uses an electronic processor and a pair of small light emitting diodes (LEDs) facing a photodiode through a translucent part of the patient’s body, usually the fingertips or ear lobes. One LED is red with a wavelength of 660nm, and the other is infrared with a wavelength of 940nm.
Absorption of light differs significantly between blood loaded with oxygen and the blood lacking oxygen.
Oxygenated haemoglobin absorbs more infrared light and allows red light to pass through, while deoxygenated haemoglobin absorbs more red light and allows infrared light to pass through.
The processor senses this light absorption and gives you the precise percentage of blood saturated with oxygen.
Who Needs Blaux Oxi Level G2?
The honest truth is that everyone needs a device that can monitor vitals signs. These vitals are very important pointers to a number of illnesses that can cause death. However, there’s no single portable device that can measure all the vitals. Thus, it is important that you buy as many as you can to enable you to monitor your health.
Low oxygen level can be a pointer to respiratory (lung) diseases including viral infections of the upper respiratory tract. Thus, detecting it earlier will help you prevent many symptoms such as chest tightness, painful breathing, difficult to breathe, coughing and wheezing that may ensue.
Thus, it is important that you have your own pulse oximeter. You can supplement it with a thermometer. If you are an athlete, you need to always monitor your vital signs to know your fitness level before each training and major competition.
When you should use Blaux Oxi Level Pulse Oximeter
There are a number of occasions when an oximeter is helpful. Some of these occasions will be outlined in this section of our Blaux Oxi Level G2 Reviews.
- After surgery or procedures that use sedation.
- To check a person’s ability to handle higher activity levels. This is specifically important for athletes.
- To see if a ventilator is needed to help with breathing.
- To see how well a ventilator is working.
- To check sleep apnea.
- To monitor oxygen levels in conditions that affect oxygen saturation of blood. These conditions include: heart attack, heart failure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, lung cancer, asthma and pneumonia.
How to use Blaux Oxi Level
This device is very easy and simple to use. No technical skills or assistance is needed to use it. Blaux Oxi Level G2 only requires one button press to get the ball rolling. The construction is sturdy. With its OLED full-colour display, you won’t have any problems reading the figures that will be shown on the device.
When you order for your Blaux Oxi Level Pulse Oximeter and ready to use it, simply follow the instructions below:
- Ensure that the 2 AAA batteries are in place.
- Put your finger into the Blaux Oxi Level. Any finger can be used and there’s no special techniques required here.
- Press the button and keep your finger steady.
- In seconds it will display data on your vitals. The screen is rotatable to enable you to read the displayed data with ease.
Prices and where to buy Blaux Oxi Level G2
There may be retail stores that claim to sell Blaux Oxi Level Pulse Oximeter. However, the safest place to purchase the original Blaux Oxi Level is the official website of the manufacturer. Placing your order directly from the producer protects you against the risk of buying substandard product at exorbitant price. Also, you will be entitled to numerous offers that are exclusive for those that purchase from the manufacturer. There are links in this Blaux Oxi Level review that will take you to the official website with just one click.
Below are the prices of Blaux Oxi Level
- 1 X Blaux Oxi Level – $39.99
- 2 X Blaux Oxi Level – $79.99
- 3 X Blaux Oxi Level – $89.99 (Best deal)
- 4 X Blaux Oxi Level – $119.99
BUY THE ORIGINAL BLAUX OXI LEVEL DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUFACTURER AND GET MASSIVE DISCOUNTS
Assurances of the Producer
- Worry-Free Delivery: Your order will ship to your preferred address for convenient online shopping. Just make sure you enter your address correctly when you are placing your order.
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee: If you are not happy with this product, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund. Also, their top notch customer service will be glad to know your reasons/dissatisfaction
Frequently Asked questions on Blaux Oxi Level
How does the Blaux Oxi Level work?
Blaux Oxi Level works by emitting beams of light that pass through the blood. This process detects changes in light absorption between the oxygenated and deoxygenated blood. It is painless and non-invasive to use
Who could benefit from using Blaux Oxi Level?
People involved in cardio training who are looking to improve their performance, or anyone starting a new fitness regimen can benefit from having an accurate method for monitoring their heart and blood oxygen rate.
Those who suffer from chronic lung diseases like COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease), pulmonary fibrosis, and emphysema should be monitoring their blood oxygen levels daily.
Anyone with heart problems or people involved in practising stress management techniques will also find having a Blaux Oxi Level useful.
What does it mean if I have low blood oxygen saturation?
Having low SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation) means your body is having problems distributing oxygen from the lungs to the cells and tissues. It can indicate any number of health problems. Symptoms may include chest pain, headaches, shortness of breath, confusion, restlessness, elevated heart rate, chest pain, and more. The sooner you know, the faster you can seek proper care.
Do I have to have the Blaux Oxi Level plugged in for it to work?
No. The unit is powered by two easy-to-find AAA batteries
What does a healthy reading look like?
The easy-to-read OLED screen displays your heart rate and the estimated oxygen saturation content in your blood. A normal resting heart rate is 60 – 100 beats per minute for most adults. A reading of 95% and above is considered normal for oxygen levels, while 92% or less is cause for concern.
Blaux Oxi Level G2 Reviews Consumer Reports
I have had this product for months and I am really happy. For the money it is one of the best products on the market as I have tried them all. One of the benefits is that I always know if I’m getting enough oxygen. My husband has sleep apnea and he loves it too. Good Product. > Iris W. ~ Boston, US
I dust & vacuum fairly often. I had irritated my asthma. I bought Blaux Oxi Level and I immediately knew my pulse rate and O2 level. This product really works. > Zachary L. ~ Chicago, US
I find it so reassuring to know what my daughter’s blood oxygen levels are when she’s sick. I used to agonise over whether she was sick enough to go to the doctor. Having this information really helps me make smart decisions. > Louisa M. ~ Corpus Christi, TX
My father had a health scare last year and we wanted to monitor him at home. So far, his health is stable but with Blaux Oxi Level we have peace of mind that we can call the doctors sooner rather than later. > Brian P. ~ Buffalo, NY
Bottom Line of Blaux Oxi Level Reviews
There are numerous pulse oximeters but most of them are misleading with data. The few brands with accurate readings are usually expensive and reserved for high-end hospitals. In this Blaux Oxi Level G2 Review, we have tried to bring to your notice about an outstanding Pulse Oximeter that is very affordable, portable, easy to use and highly accurate. Do not hesitate to buy your own before it runs out of stock!!
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF 50% OFF DEAL TODAY AT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF THE MANUFACTURER!!
The links contained in this product review may result in a small commission if you opt to purchase the product recommended at no additional cost to you.