BuzzBGone is a new-age advanced portable insect zapper that keeps the home and surrounding free from those pestering mosquitoes and bugs. It is rechargeable, easy to use, and effective in getting rid of mosquitoes. In this BuzzBGone reviews, every aspect of the device will be covered, from its specifications, how it works, its official website, customer service, and consumer reports. Let’s get started.
Mosquitoes have been ranked the #1 deadliest creature in the world, according to the Statista 2022 annual number of human deaths caused by animals. It is the carrier of many illnesses from malaria, West Nile virus, Zika virus, yellow fever, chikungunya, dengue, and others. Therefore, having your surrounding completely free of mosquitoes and your family safe cannot be compromised.
BuzzBGone Zap is a mosquito trapper that attracts the insect using its led lights and eliminates them with 600 volts of electricity. Those annoying creatures do not stand a chance. BuzzBGone can be used indoors and outdoors and is portable enough to carry along when camping or on vacation. It is rated as one of the most cost-friendly, portable mosquito and bug zappers on the market. Let’s go over its specifications and find out why.
These specifications are the actual expectations from the zapper and the features that customers love about the zapper.
LED Lighting with 360°: BuzzBGone zap has lighting that attracts insects from every direction. Flying from the front, back, or sides, the bright LEDs will draw in those pesky mosquitoes.
Two Zap Modes Available: For some people and some time of day, the bright led lights might be disturbing. BuzzBGone reviews the option to select between two zap modes – Zap with LED or Zap only (without LED). With the latter feature, the device will work the same way without the lights being on, which might help people sleep better.
It is Portable: The compact size of the device coupled with its light weight makes it easy to transport and hang. It has a unit size of 87 x 87 125mm and would smoothly fit into small bags and cases.
Rechargeable: Loaded with a quality battery of 1200mAh, the zapper can be recharged for later use, and a full charge lasts 6 hours.
USB Type-C Charging: USB Type-C chargers are safer to use and make charging faster. It is a popular USB type and is used in most smartphones today. It ensures the BuzzBGone zap gets to a full charge in 4 hours or less. It has an input of 5V-2A, and a solid green indicator light will notify a complete charge.
It is Wireless: This implies that it isn’t a plug-and-play device in the sense that it can be used without being connected to a power cord as it is rechargeable and does not need to be wired to other accessories to function.
Durable Handle Strap: To easily position the device, it has a durable strap that ensures it doesn’t fall when hung at a height and gets damaged.
600V of Zap Power: The voltage is pretty extreme at 600 volts, and you’d be surprised by the types of insects of varying sizes the zapper will help get rid of.
Cleaning Brush: A single cleaning brush comes with the device. It is used primarily to remove dead insects stuck to the electric coils. It should be handled with care as not much force is needed. Do not wet the brush in water or any substance; make sure the device is turned off before cleaning.
How to Use BuzzBGone
BuzzBGone mosquito zapper is pretty easy to use, as it doesn’t require complex installations but a simple guide. This is what to do when using the device for the first time.
- Since it uses a battery, giving it a full charge before using the device for the first time is recommended. To do that, connect the USB-C cable (included in the package), plug it into a power supply, and leave it for a couple of hours.
- Once charged, you are ready to turn on the device. Flip the power switch at the top of the device to turn it on.
- Now, find the right place to position the zapper. If you need it hng somewhere, you can use the handle strap.
- You can forget it and let it do its work. It will attract all the mosquitoes and bugs in range and trap them, then use the electric coils to eliminate them from disturbing you.
To avoid electric shock or damaging the mosquito zapper, BuzzBGone customers review these steps as crucial.
- Always turn off the device before brushing it.
- When trying to hang it somewhere, ensure that it grips firmly with the handle strap or is placed properly so it doesn’t fall.
- Do not bring water or liquids close to the BuzzBGone zapper to avoid electric shock.
- Always use the appropriate charging cable for the device.
- Refer to the instruction manual for any quick help or procedures
- It’s advised that you use only the brush delivered to you to clean the lamp and not a firm brush or chemicals to prevent causing damage.
- Do not try to repair the device yourself in case of a defect. Do well to contact Buzzbgone customer service.
Pros and Cons
We’ve covered the specifications/features of the zapper, and just like every product, there are some pros and cons customers should know about. This BuzzBGone review wouldn’t be transparent without highlighting them. Let’s begin with the pros.
- BuzzBGone traps and destroys flying insects and bugs quickly and gets rid of their disturbances and spread of diseases
- It is rechargeable and has an impressive battery capacity of 1200mAh
- The package comes with a USB-C cable, instruction manual, and a cleaning brush
- It is portable and easy to carry
- It is an affordable new-gen mosquito zapper (Under 50USD)
- Easy to clean and maintain
- There are no installation costs or hidden charges
- It generates extremely low noise
- It is a replacement for chemical insecticides that are harmful to the skin and lethal when inhaled.
- It has a run-time up to 6 hours after a full charge
- BuzzBGone is an indoor and outdoor zapper
- There is a limited discount (up to 55%) on the official website.
- There is quick order delivery
- If unsatisfied with your order, you’re eligible for a 30-day money-back warranty.
- It frees your home and surrounding from mosquitoes, bugs, etc., and the diseases they spread.
- Due to how the device works, its best to keep it out of the reach of children
- You can only buy BuzzBGone zapper on the company’s official website with a limited discount
- Due to high demand, it tends to often go out of stock, so get your order in as soon as possible
- Since the LED lighting is what attracts the mosquitoes, keep the background lighting dim to avoid the light distraction.
Where to Buy BuzzBGone (Official Website)
The company’s official website is where you should buy Buzzbgone from and nowhere else. The manufacturers hold exclusivity over the sales of the zapper to prevent scam complaints and people purchasing a knockoff that doesn’t work. Another reason is to provide the best pricing, shipping, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Here are the costs:
- 1 BuzzBGone Zap – $39.99
- Two Units cost $79.98
- Get Three for $89.98
- 4 Units cost $109.97
The payment process has been made seamless for everyone, and you can pay either through PayPal, Google Pay, Apple Pay, or using any of your credit cards.
The Delivered Package Contains:
In the delivery of your order, you’ll find the following items enclosed in the package:
- 1 unit of BuzzBGone Zap
- 1 USB Type C charging cable
- A cleaning brush
- An owner’s instruction Manual
Buzzbgone Reviews Consumer Reports US, UK, Australia, Canada
BuzzBGone customers are quick to spread the word about their experience using the zapper, and below are a few of the testimonials across several states.
Note that to get the original device, you are expected to order directly from the company’s website to avoid scam complaints.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does BuzzBGone last?
BuzzBGone lasts up to 5-6 hours of use after a charge that takes about 4 hours to complete. Its rechargeable battery is 1200mAh, and the device can be charged using its USB-C port.
Is BuzzBGone good?
It is considered among the top-most effective, portable, rechargeable mosquito zappers that can be used indoors and outdoors. Its UV light attracts these flying nuisances and eliminates them with bolts of electric shock. BuzzBGone removes the need for chemical sprays that could be harmful when inhaled.
How do you empty BuzzBGone?
Some dead mosquitoes are likely to fall and enter the bottom compartment of the device, and you need to remove them. Open the bottom shell area and empty it.
Can BuzzBGone be used outdoors?
Yes, BuzzBGone can be used outdoors as well as indoors. It is a wireless device, so once charged, it can be taken for long trips, travels, and especially camping in swampy regions.
Buzzbgone Customer Service
If you need contact with BuzzBGone customer service, you can reach out by sending a message using the contact form on the official website.
What is the delivery time?
Orders are normally processed and shipped out to you within 3-7 business days, but the delivery time might take longer due to the global shipping restrictions. Therefore, do not panic if it’s been 2 weeks and your package hasn’t arrived. Keep track of it using the tracking details in your order confirmation email.
BuzzBGone Return Policy
There is a return policy for every order, which lasts for a period of 30 days. What this means is that within 30 days after the delivery of the zapper, you are eligible for a refund, exchange, or store credit, provided you meet the following criteria:
- The device must be in pristine condition and its original packaging
- The product should be returned to the address of the facility provided by the customer service.
BuzzBGone Zap Reviews – Is BuzzBGone Worth It?
The cost of comfort and preventing fatal diseases for yourself and your family shouldn’t be overestimated. The spread of illnesses caused by mosquitoes is so vast that it affects both parents and children, and with the millions of mosquitoes and bugs in the US alone, a zapper is almost a must-have device.
BuzzBGone is, first of all, very effective and works fast. Its technology is efficient in getting rid of insects in the surrounding area, and the rechargeable battery makes it easy to use outdoors. It is portable and lightweight, and a full charge gives you many hours of use. And to top it all, it costs about $40 on the official website (where you can get the genuine product), has a money-back guarantee, and is rated 4.8 out of 5.0 by consumer reports across the US, Australia, UK, Canada, etc. Therefore, is BuzzBGone good and worth the money? You bet!
The links contained in this product review may result in a small commission if you opt to purchase the product recommended at no additional cost to you.