Brain Training for Dogs Reviews – Adrienne Farricelli’s Brain Training for Dogs is the #1 rated dog training program that can use to eliminate bad behavior and create well-behaved pets. PDF Download!
Official Website: Click Here
|Brain Training For Dogs
|Only through the official website
What is Brain Training for Dogs?
You must have tried innumerable times to train your dog. You must learn the professional tricks to train your pet and enjoy yourself with your dog. Your pet is just like your child and you can’t force commands on them.
They must willfully follow your commands and enjoy playing with you. Brain Training for Dogs is the best solution for training dogs with positive reinforcement and reward-based methods.
Adrienne Farricelli’s Philosophy and methods discussed in Brain Training for Dogs focus on mental stimulation, learning through games, brain development, and reinforcement training.
Brain Training for Dogs is a scientifically backed training program based on the “neuroplasticity” of the human brain. It is well-established idea research in several universities such as Harvard.
It says that the brain of a dog or a human is like a soft plastic that can always learn and change with new habits and behaviors.
The Brain Training for Dogs program focuses on the same aspect for dogs. The tricks and games can help the dog to learn and adapt to new changes.
How does Brain Training for Dogs Program work?
The creator, Adrienne Farricelli describes the Brain Training for Dogs program as a way to discover and develop the hidden intelligence of dogs.
The program focuses on a dog’s brain just like a human’s brain. A dog can also adapt to learn and modify their behavior.
The positive reinforcement program focuses on dogs’ mental abilities and how to boost their development. The mental stimulation of the Brain Training for Dogs program will develop and grow the dog’s mind.
Many other programs focus on solutions related to how to dominate your dog. Brain Training for Dogs is a unique program that targets to develop and boost the thinking ability of dogs.
Brain Training for Dogs is a scientific approach to creating a strong bond between you and your pet. The outcomes of the program are amazing as your dog will love to follow your commands and enjoy yourself with you.
It develops a strong trust between you and your pet. The Brain Training for Dogs program also uses a series of 21 games that improve the mental engagement of your dog.
Who is Adrienne Farricelli The Dog Trainer?
Adrienne Farricelli is a dog lover and has great qualifications. She is a certified dog trainer from Italy and a CPDT-KA from USA i.e. Certified Pet Dog Trainer – Knowledge Assessed.
She has earned this credential with immense hard work and her love for dogs. She is certified by the Certification Council for Certified Dog Trainers.
The program she completed demands strict schedules, the minimum number of hours for training dogs (with proof), a difficult multi-hour national exam, and a reference from a veterinarian.
After becoming a trainer, she participated in Continuing Education to retain her credentials. She has put all her experience into developing the Brain Training for Dogs program.
What’s Inside Brain Training for Dogs Video?
Brain Training for Dogs uses 7 modules just like a school set-up. The information given in the modules requires your time and effort to develop the mind of your pet. With simple activities, the program gives amazing results.
The program starts from zero and does not assume that your pet has basic training.
- Module 1 – Pre-school: Even if your pet has some basic training, you should follow the guidelines of this module under Brain Training for Dogs. The first module improves the dog’s attention by the end. With simple activities like “magic little way”, “airplane game”, and “target train”, you can shift the focus of your pet on a particular target. This module makes the pet look into your eyes and pay attention.
- Module 2 – Elementary School: The second module in Brain Training for Dogs focuses on making the pet follow your command. You can enjoy fun activities with your dog and play games. It becomes easier to manage a dog’s energy and exercise.
- Module 3 – High School: After elementary education, the dog learns to calm down and develop self-control. This level includes activities like “bobbing for treats”, “settle down” and “bottle game”. This Brain Training for Dogs training module focuses on mental stimulation and exercises.
- Module 4 – College: Through this module in Brain Training for Dogs, you start experiencing changes in your dog. Your pet is happier and calm. You can repeat and redo all the activities done in the past. This module focuses on improving attention to follow your command. It improves patience and calmness. It involves activities like a magic carpet game, open sesame game, and a shell game for exercises.
- Module 5 – University: This module introduces advanced concepts like playing hide and seek. It is all about improving the mental abilities of the dog, using their intelligence, and creating a stronger bond with your pet.
- Module 6 – Graduation: You will experience how your pet has become intelligent and impressive. Your neighbors will be shocked to see the awesomeness and intelligence of your pet. You will be surprised and overwhelmed to see your pet picking toys and following your command.
- Module 7- Einstein: This is the final level inside Brain Training for Dogs that will make you feel proud as a parent. Your dog has reached the genius level. She can pick up the toys and clean the room. You can see her playing piano all by herself.
Extra inclusions in the program Brain Training for Dogs
- Adrienne Documents:
This part includes all vital information related to these subjects and issues. This part is divided into two categories.
- Adrienne Documents – It includes various articles related to dog issues such as chewing, barking, pulling, digging, and much more. It also explains regarding improvement in the nutrition of dogs. Magnesium is an important supplement for a dog’s health.
- Video Files – This category inside Brain Training for Dogs includes videos created with her dog “Einstein” that explain and guide other people regarding methods and tricks to treat and live with a dog.
- Private Forum:
This is part of the Brain Training for Dogs program where you can share your experiences, clear doubts, and answer questions related to dog training.
Every member of this program can ask a question in the forum and anyone can answer it. It is a useful forum where you can get the best answers related to dog training.
Overall, the training includes items such as:
- An e-book of 328 pages in PDF format named Brain Training for Dogs
- A free bonus named Dog Behavioral Guide can solve problems related to a dog’s behavioral issues.
- The Brain Training for Dogs program also includes content, information, and 21 videos that explain new tricks and techniques to improve the behavior of your pet.
- 7 trick training videos – This teaches your dog how to bow, play dead, cover his/her eyes, shake hands, howl and rollover.
- Obedience 101 training – Your dog learns about the different obedience commands with this training module.
- Polishing up your training – It improves your dog’s attention and polishes mental abilities.
Pros of Brain Training for Dogs:
- Developed by a Certified US trainer – Brain Training for Dogs has been developed by a certified US trainer having 10+ experience with dogs. She is a pet lover and has spent hours training the dogs. She understands their needs, problems, and abilities.
- Focuses on positive reinforcement – The Brain Training for Dogs program does not use any dominance on the dogs. It uses positive tricks, strategies, and techniques to make the dog learn mental abilities. Brain Training for Dogs slowly develops their mind by learning and adapting to new methods.
- Start right away – As soon as you pay the cost of the Brain Training for Dogs program online, you can download the PDF and other free bonuses. You can immediately start training your dog with e-books, videos, training modules, and other materials.
- Affordable cost – Brain Training for Dogs is very affordable for pet lovers. You can get lifetime access to the module and watch unlimited videos for dog training.
- Troubleshooting guides – You can go through a step-by-step guide to learn about troubleshooting pictures and videos which are included in Brain Training for Dogs.
- Private forum – You can share your experiences in the private forum of Brain Training for Dogs and ask anything related to dogs.
- 60-day money-back guarantee – You can buy Brain Training for Dogs with a 100% money-back guarantee. If you are not happy with the solutions, you can request a refund within 60 days of purchase.
Cons of Brain Training for Dogs:
- You cannot download videos. You can watch them with an active internet connection.
- The user interface of the website is not good.
- There is no app to go through the program. You have to use the website for downloading the PDF.
Pricing details of Brain Training for Dogs
You can access Brain Training for Dogs on the official website. This program has no subscription charge as you have to pay just once for lifetime access.
The cost of the training program is $47 which includes eBooks, videos, free bonuses, and videos with practical examples.
The Brain Training for Dogs program offers a 100% money-back guarantee within 60 days of the purchase.
Brain Training for Dogs Reviews – Final Verdict
A dog is a wonderful pet that needs attention just like a child. It is a loyal and aggressive pet that needs love, care, and training.
Brain Training for Dogs is an amazing program that trains your dogs with skills that improve their mental and physical of your dog.
It also solves your dog’s issues with simple activities, tricks, and methods. Overall, Brain Training for Dogs strengthens the bond between you and your pet.
Disclaimer: We are a professional product review website. We might receive compensation when you buy through our website, we may earn a small affiliate commission. The information contained on this website is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your doctor or other healthcare professional. The products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
People also search for: brain training for dogs review brain training for dogs pdf brain training for dogs legit brain training for dogs video brain training for dogs login brain training for dogs customer reviews brain training for dogs pdf download brain training for dogs program brain training for dogs reviews