If you are wondering if buzz b gone zap is another scam out there, you are not alone! This Buzz B Gone Zap Reviews covered everything you need to know. If you hate mosquitos(insects), then knowing how this works is important for you. Buzz B gone Insect Zapper is a lifesaver for me and most customers who have used this product.
Did you know that mosquitoes are considered the most lethal animal on the planet towards humans? No other animal causes as much sickness and suffering to us as mosquitoes do! They can carry the West Nile virus, Zika virus, malaria, encephalitis, and more. And even though we live in North America, where the risks are not quite as high, mosquitoes still pose a lot of unwanted risks to us. Just ask anyone who has Skeeter syndrome!
Fortunately, there’s Buzz B-Gone Zap. This next-gen mosquito zapper kills effectively and naturally without using harmful chemicals. It is easy to set up and can be used wherever you need relief from mosquitoes! It is no wonder people are calling this device the ‘summer saver’!
What is the Buzz B Gone Zap?
The Buzz B-Gone Zap is the popular, rechargeable, and portable bug zapper that you can either set upright or hang from just about anywhere you are. Just charge up the battery with the handy micro-USB and you can zap bugs and mosquitoes anywhere you need to! Many Buzz B Gone Zap Reviews prove that this device kills insects easily.
This bug(insect) zapper is fantastic for camping, the park, or just for lounging on your deck during those beautiful summer evenings. I advise you not to cut these times short because mosquitoes are invading! You should take your summer back with the conveniently effective Buzz B-Gone Zap
Buzz B Gone Zap Specifications
|Size||87 * 87 * 125 mm|
|Charging Time||4 Hours|
|Battery Life||3-6 Hours|
- Rechargeable and portable, you can place it up right or hang it somewhere.
- Rather than relying on poisonous chemicals, Buzz B-Gone Zap uses purple LEDs to lure bugs into the trap and zap them.
- Just charge the device via Micro USB. When charging the LED indicator will light up solid RED. (4 Hours charging time)
- The LED indicator will be solid GREEN when fully charged.
- Simply turn the top rotary switch to turn on the device, you will hear a ‘Click’ and the purple LEDs will also be on
- For best results, place Buzz B-Gone in the space you wish to use and leave it operating for at least 2 hours. This will rid the area of any mosquitoes and other flying bugs beforehand. –
- Because the device relies on the purple LEDs to lure insects, minimizing ambient light in the background will give better results. Having too many lights on will be distracting.
- Make sure the device is off before cleaning.
- Use the brush provided to clean mosquitoes and debris from the electric coil. Empty the bottom shell into the trash and wash your hands thoroughly.
- Avoid spraying any liquid cleaners and using metal objects to clean the device.
- Avoid contact with liquids in general to avoid shock and damage.
- Packaging Includes:
- 1 x Buzz B-Gone Zap
- 1 x Micro USB charging cable
- 1 x Cleaning Brush
- 1 x Instruction Manual
Buzz B Gone Zap Review – Features
The next-gen Buzz B-Gone has improved upon the previous model in so many ways, and we researched all the new buzz b gone zap review. They listened to consumer feedback and delivered an even more effective product. Below are the features of Buzz B Gone Zap
- BuzzBgone Attracts and Zaps, Dead – With purple LEDs to attract bugs and an electric coil to powerfully zap them, you will rest assured that you and your loved ones can enjoy your summer evenings bug-free!
- Buzzbgone Zap has No harmful chemicals, 100% safe – It uses purple LEDs and an electric coil. Do not worry! No more toxic bug spray with harmful chemicals. This device is safe and totally effective.
- Buzzb-gone zap is rechargeable and portable – The Buzz B-Gone Zap conveniently charges by micro-USB and is compact enough to take with you anywhere. Spoil yourself with cordless convenience as you enjoy being bug-free on your deck, or at the park, or the beach, or the campground, anywhere!
- BuzzBGone – Stand It or Hang It – Designed with a handy loop, this device can be set upright on a surface like a lamp or hung from nearly anything. There is no need to be without it.
Buzz B Gone Zap Reviews – How Does it Work?
The Buzz B Gone Zap device is straightforward to use; here are the four simple steps you must follow to ensure a mosquito-free surrounding.
Step 1 – Simply plug Buzzbgone Zap into a USB electrical outlet or power bank.
Step 2 – Place Buzzbgone in an area where mosquitos gather, like your backyard or deck.
Step 3 – Let Buzz B Gone work its magic! It will instantly trap the mosquitos, letting you enjoy a safe, bite-free evening!
Step 4 – Clean up is easy. All you need to do is dump them out of the holding container and give it a quick rinse.
Is Buzz B Gone Zap Any Good?
Buzz b gone zap is indeed good and efficient. It works by emitting a purple light that attracts bugs to the center of the device, where they are electrocuted, usually between two metal grids. Because of the irresistible lure of their light, buzzbgone is incredibly effective at killing bugs. The many positive buzz b gone zap reviews from many reviewers shows that it works! You should try them out.
Buzzbgone zappers are good for attracting insects that are attracted to buzz b gone zappers,” Leslie Vosshall, a neurobiology professor at the Rockefeller University, according to nytimes. This often include mosquitoes or any other biting insects
Pros of Buzz B-Gone Zap
The pros and Cons of Buzz B-Gone Zap Reviews are well written below to present you with all the information you need about this insect zapper
- BuzzBGone Superb Quality Buzz B-Gone uses premium components in their manufacturing for superior craftsmanship and durability.
- Buzz B-Gone Zap – No-Hassle Returns – If you are not satisfied with your Buzz B-Gone product, you can return it within 30 days of purchase for a full refund.
- Quick Delivery with Buzz B Gone – Get the Buzz B-Gone Zap delivered straight to your home. It’s simple to use and requires virtually no set up!
- Attracts and zaps annoying insects, dead!
- Long-lasting rechargeable battery
- Compact, portable, and hangable
- No harmful chemicals, 100% safe
- Easy-to-use and easy-to-clean
Cons of Buzz B-Gone Zap
- Buzz B Gone Zap is not available for purchase in retail stores. You can get it only online.
- Buzz B Gone Zap is limited in Quantity.
What is the price of BuzzBGone Zap?
The price of Buzzbgone zap depends entirely on the quantity you want to purchase. One unit of buzzbgone insect zapper goes for $39.99. If you want to buy more than one, it even gets better for you. To get a 50 % discount now, click here
NB: These discounted Price can go up at any moment.
- 3x Buzz B-Gone Zap $89.98
- 1x Buzz B-Gone Zap $39.99
- 2x Buzz B-Gone Zap $79.98
- 4x Buzz B-Gone Zap $109.97
Where to Buy Buzz B-Gone Zap?
If you want Buzz B-Gone Zap with the latest discount offer, simply place an order for Buzzbgone zap from the OFFICIAL WEBSITE. Don’t settle for some cheaper knockoff product that will fall apart within 7 minutes of use. And don’t spend hours on the phone trying to get to customer support teams that don’t care. Everything you need is right on the official website.
If you are looking for an insect(bug) zapper with a modern design, this is for you. Don’t let insects spoil your mood. Quantities are limited, so be sure to order right away!
Receive your special introductory 50% OFF discount when you order now!
30-DAY GUARANTEE: If you are not completely excited with your Buzz B-Gone Zap- the manufacturer is offering you a 30-day guarantee on all purchases. Simply send the item(s) back to us for a full refund or replacement, less S&H
Frequently Asked Questions (Buzz B Gone Zap Reviews)
These are the frequently Asked Questions by various customers, while reviewing this product, we were able to come up with these questions to help address any issues related to BuzzB-Gone Zap.
Is Buzz B-Gone Zap safe to use around children and pets?
Buzz B-Gone Zap is not harmful and doesn’t use any dangerous chemicals and is safe for use around children and pets.
Does Buzz BeGone Zap require a wall outlet for power?
No! Buzz BeGone Zap is powered by a rechargeable battery that uses a USB connection for charging.
How easy is Buzz B-Gone Zap to use?
Indeed, No experience necessary! Simply take it out of the packaging, charge it via the included USB cord, and you’re ready to go! Set it upright or hang it nearly anywhere. Cleaning is as easy as using the included brush to sweep mosquitoes and debris from the electric coil for disposal.
What are some tips for using Buzz B-Gone Zap?
1: For best results, place Buzz B-Gone Zap in the area you wish to use and leave it operating for at least two hours. This will rid the area of any mosquitoes or other flying bugs beforehand.
2: Because the device relies on the purple LEDs to lure insects, minimizing ambient light in the background will give better results. Having too many lights on will be distracting, and you may not see the results you expect.
Buzz B-Gone Zap Customer Reviews
Louise D. – Portland, OR says “My dogs love lounging on the deck in the evenings, but the bugs feast on them and they hate it! I put my Buzz B-Gone Zap out with them, and it works like a charm. No more mosquitoes and the pups can lounge in peace” 5 stars Review!
Mark P. – Los Angeles, CA says “I knew Buzz B-Gone was the real thing as soon as I read the testimonials. It uses the same tech as the industrial bug zappers in restaurant patios that cost thousands of dollars. We sleep with the windows open, so I installed one in each of our bedrooms. I take one outside if we’re having a barbeque, too. It gets rid of ALL the mosquitos, and even draws flies and other bothersome insects, too!”
Gary E. – Omaha, NE says “Was really sceptical that this gadget would work, but I must say I’m very pleased with it. It charges quickly and holds a charge all evening. My wife and I can enjoy our backyard drinks without being chased into the house by all the bugs! We’re enjoying so much more of our summer now” 4.6 stars Review!
Brooke K. – Detroit, MI says “Buzz b gone is amazing for me and my family. Listen, I get it – nobody likes mosquito bites. But for me, they were even worse. I get an allergic reaction to the bites, and the itching and swelling are unbearable. I tried a few salves and lotions, but they were even harder on my skin than the mosquito bites! Thank goodness for Buzz B-Gone! It lets me enjoy the evening outdoors instead of being trapped inside like a prisoner”.
Closing Thoughts – Buzz B Gone Reviews
Buzz B Gone Zap is the latest bug zapper anyone who wants to stay free of insects should try. Here is a little story for buzz b gone reviews.
My only daughter’s birthday is coming up and she loves camping. Not “real” camping, mind you, but “backyard camping.” She’s especially excited this year because she’s going to have a sleepover with a few of her favorite friends and she hasn’t stopped talking about it for days to weeks now.
But Eloise has a challenge. And it’s not a small challenge.
Her challenge is that there are too many mosquitoes and insects in our backyard! But it’s summer and it’s outdoors. Of course, there are going to be mosquitoes!
But the challenge is worse than just that. Eloise is very sensitive to mosquito bites and actually has a condition called Skeeter syndrome (or papular urticaria), a localized allergic reaction to mosquito bites.
When you or I get bit from insects, it might be a minor inconvenience. Maybe we’re itchy or uncomfortable for a little bit, but with Eloise, her bites tend to swell up in size and get inflamed and painful. Sometimes she gets a fever, too. She feels awful and I don’t need to tell you how heartbreaking it is when your little girl is under the weather. I’d do anything to fix her!
So, Eloise can never spend the whole night outside because of all the mosquitoes and insects. She always must come inside at some point through the night.
She doesn’t want to discomfort her friends by waking them up and having to move indoors, but there’s not much else she can do. She really doesn’t want to have an allergic reaction through the night. That would be even worse.
I knew this so I had resolved to have a solution by the time her birthday came around. I researched for weeks! I looked up every kind of mosquito and bug repellent that you could imagine. You wouldn’t believe what some people are selling out there!
One bug zapper seemed to stand out from the dozens of others, though. It had the most amazing customer testimonials. There were even comments from people who also suffered from Skeeter syndrome, and how much this device helped them. The name of the product was the Buzz B-Gone Zap, and I knew it was the answer to Eloise’s problem.
I took a chance and ordered my own right away and am I ever glad I did. So is Eloise!
UPDATE ON BUZZBGONE ZAP REVIEWS: I had to give an update because Eloise’s birthday sleepover was a smashing success. Buzzgone zap worked perfectly and none of the girls had any bites the next morning. Her friends were all so impressed they wrote down the name of the so they could tell their parents and other friends about it. We are now just one of many families that Buzz B-Gone has helped keep mosquito-free!
If you’re thinking that Buzzbgone review sounds a little familiar. That’s because this is a Gen 2 device, improving upon the design of the original. The Buzz B-Gone Trap was such a hit that the company decided they would improve upon the product for even more effectiveness and user satisfaction.
And boy, did they ever. I personally never used the Trap, but the Zap has been everything I wanted and more.
Contact Details of Buzz B Gone Zap