Tag: Ray LaHood
Former U.S. transportation secretary Ray LaHood urged leaders to consider following Virginia’s lead and rethink transportation funding at a panel discussion in Baltimore last week. LaHood proposes a higher federal gas tax to fund nationwide projects, but also suggested that the solution for a broken transportation system could be something like what Virginia did when it moved from a gas tax to a wholesale sales gas tax.Read More
Support Our Work!
We depend on your support. A generous gift in any amount helps us continue to bring you this service.
- Angie Boyter February 12, 2024
- JimmyWerce February 9, 2024
- Leo Dymo February 2, 2024
- Lisa Geraghty January 19, 2024
- Christopher Anderson January 10, 2024