An amendment that passed by a single vote in the House of Delegates Tuesday morning takes the teeth out of a bill that gives the governor a deadline to act on a recommendation to parole an inmate serving a life sentence. The bill, already passed by both House and Senate in slightly different form, would give the governor a time limit to take action on a recommendation from the Parole Commission to parole an inmate serving a life sentence.Read More
Tag: Parole Commission
Support Our Work!
We depend on your support. A generous gift in any amount helps us continue to bring you this service.
- Angie Boyter February 12, 2024
- JimmyWerce February 9, 2024
- Leo Dymo February 2, 2024
- Lisa Geraghty January 19, 2024
- Christopher Anderson January 10, 2024