The House of Delegates in a 125-10 vote Tuesday approved changes in the Open Meetings Act to boost penalties and establish other requirements. But one delegate complained that the changes didn’t go far enough, and would penalize the citizens it was designed to help.Read More
Tag: Open Meetings Act
The Joint Committee on Transparency and Open Government held a hearing on the Open Meetings Act Wednesday, and MarylandReporter.com was asked to gather recommendations for changes to improve the law.Read More
Support Our Work!
We depend on your support. A generous gift in any amount helps us continue to bring you this service.
- Angie Boyter February 12, 2024
- JimmyWerce February 9, 2024
- Leo Dymo February 2, 2024
- Lisa Geraghty January 19, 2024
- Christopher Anderson January 10, 2024