Tag: Maryland bill. Time to Care Act
As proposed, the Maryland Department of Labor would collect the money and approve paid leave once an employee submits a claim. Starting the program would cost the state around $21 million, but Wilson said during his committee’s hearing it would not be borne by the state, because the money will be paid back once the fund becomes self-sustaining from the contributions, which would start next year.Read More
Support Our Work!
We depend on your support. A generous gift in any amount helps us continue to bring you this service.
- linda jewell January 27, 2023
- Rusty Carr January 23, 2023
- Richard Rider January 12, 2023
- Lucretria December 22, 2022
- Eugenia Drye November 18, 2022