The state pension system’s investment officers say that the $52 million it has paid a British company in currency management fees has resulted in some lower rates of return, but is likely to stay because it has achieved its goal of reducing volatile ups and downs in foreign stock values.Read More
Tag: Mansco Perry
Support Our Work!
We depend on your support. A generous gift in any amount helps us continue to bring you this service.
- linda jewell January 27, 2023
- Rusty Carr January 23, 2023
- Richard Rider January 12, 2023
- Lucretria December 22, 2022
- Eugenia Drye November 18, 2022