Tag: Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
Environmental groups and some rural Maryland officials are calling on federal regulators to reject the deal that the state has reached with the owner of the Conowingo Dam to address the harm the hydropower facility has caused to the Susquehanna River and the Chesapeake Bay. Spurred by that opposition, a bipartisan group of state lawmakers is making a bid to block the agreement through legislation.Read More
Support Our Work!
We depend on your support. A generous gift in any amount helps us continue to bring you this service.
- Angie Boyter February 12, 2024
- JimmyWerce February 9, 2024
- Leo Dymo February 2, 2024
- Lisa Geraghty January 19, 2024
- Christopher Anderson January 10, 2024