Legislators work on big issues like gun control, the death penalty and taxes, but then there are hundreds of other bills addressing smaller problems that fly under the radar. The governor just signed a bill into law that expands access to an “employees only” bathroom in a retail store for individuals suffering from Crohn’s disease or other medical conditions that require immediate access to a restroom.Read More
Tag: Crohn’s disease
Support Our Work!
We depend on your support. A generous gift in any amount helps us continue to bring you this service.
- linda jewell January 27, 2023
- Rusty Carr January 23, 2023
- Richard Rider January 12, 2023
- Lucretria December 22, 2022
- Eugenia Drye November 18, 2022