Legislation to require state contractors and some businesses to use the federal E-Verify program got its typically cool reception at a Senate hearing Thursday. Bills introduced by Baltimore County Democrat Sen. Norman Stone and Washington County Republican Sen. Christopher Shank would prohibit state contractors and businesses using state grants from hiring anyone without checking their immigration status electronically.Read More
Tag: Champ McCulloch
Support Our Work!
We depend on your support. A generous gift in any amount helps us continue to bring you this service.
- Angie Boyter February 12, 2024
- JimmyWerce February 9, 2024
- Leo Dymo February 2, 2024
- Lisa Geraghty January 19, 2024
- Christopher Anderson January 10, 2024