Week 1 didn’t favor either the Atlanta Falcons or the Cowboys Dallas after losing their first games of the NFL 2020 regular season.
Therefore, each team will be coming to the AT&T Stadium, Arlington, Texas, with a 0-1 score and looking to grab their first win of the season, and avoid slipping to a 0-2 lead.
The game between Falcons Vs. Cowboys is scheduled on Sunday, September 20, at 1 p.m. ET, and readily watchable online via FOX.
That said, let’s take a look at how to watch Falcons Vs. Cowboys live stream.
Falcons vs Cowboys Broadcast Info:
What Date: Sunday, September 20
What Time: 1:00 PM ET
Where: AT&T Stadium, Arlington, TX
TV Network: FOX
Streaming: Watch HERE
Watch full season of the NFL 2020 LIVE Streaming Online. Get 40% off now. Use coupon code “NFL40” & start Falcons vs Cowboys streaming instantly.How to Watch Falcons Vs. Cowboys Live Stream
FOX channel is the official broadcaster of the Falcons Vs. Cowboys games on Sunday. You can either use their official website, mobile apps for both iOS and android, to watch on the go.
Still, another great option of watching the game is by checking out AtlantaFalcons.com mobile web and the official Falcons app that you can download on Google play store (android) and app store (iOS).
All you need is a stable internet connection, and access the NFL.com or Yahoo Sports mobile app to watch Falcons vs Cowboys live steam.
Falcons Vs. Cowboys NFL Game Week 2
Atlanta Falcons are coming to the match between Dallas Cowboys with a 0-1 following their first season defeat. But in their last five games, the Falcons have won 4 out of 5. Another thing to note is that the Falcons have won five consecutive games on the road dating back to week 10 of 2019. They will be looking to use Todd Gurley, who had a decent game against the Seahawks in their week 1 loss.
Dallas Cowboys have only won 2 out of their last 5 games, with a recent loss during their first game of the NFL 2020 season. Therefore, they will be looking to beat the odds of going 0-2 against the Falcons. With their main offensive tight end Dalton Schultz and wide receiver CeeDee Lamb, the Cowboys can turn the tables and win their week 2 game.
Week 1 of the NFL 2020 regular season started with surprising results amid the COVID-19 pandemic affecting the entire world.
The Atlanta Falcons lost their first game to the Seattle Seahawks with a lengthy margin of 25-38 points.
The Dallas Cowboys only lost with three points margins against the Los Angeles Rams with 17-20 points.
- Kendall Sheffield (foot injury) and Charles Harris (ankle injury) did not practice on Thursday are questionable for the week 2 game.
- Other players who practiced on Thursday but likely to miss the week 2 game are Marlon Davidson (knee injury), Jake Matthews (knee injury), Deadrin Senat (ankle injury), and Julio Jones (hamstring injury).
The Cowboys have several players on Injury Reserve with different return periods.
- Tyron Smith (neck injury), Amari Cooper (foot injury), and Aldon Smith (teeth injury) are questionable to play for week 2.
- Ventell Bryant (knee injury) and La’el Collins (hip injury) return on week 4.
- Cameron Erving (knee-MCL injury) returns on week 5.
- Sean Lee (sports herma injury) and Leighton Vander Esch (collarbone injury) return on week 7.
- Azur Kamara (undisclosed injury), Mitch Hyatt (knee injury), Blake Jarwin (knee -ACL injury) are on Injury Reserve with date’s uncertainty.
Falcons vs Cowboys Game Prediction
The Falcons and the Cowboys have met each other on 28 occasions, with the Dallas winning 17 games and the Falcons winning the remaining 11 games.
Week 1 saw the Falcons lose with 13 points against the Seahawks, while the Dallas only lost to the Rams with only 3 points.
Therefore, the favorite team is the Dallas Cowboys that is speculated to win against the Atlanta Falcons and go 1-1 lead, but the Falcons will give everything to avoid going 0-2.