You don’t need to worry about not attending the match between Green Bay Packers Vs. Detroit Lions at the Lambeau Field on Sunday when they battle it up in the NFL Week 2.
NFL has banned spectators and fans from attending games in the stadiums in response to curb the spread of coronavirus during this particular time when dealing with the COVID-19-pandemic.
But that said and done, you can still catch up in the action while it’s happening by live-streaming the Packers Vs. Lions games as they clash.
Below we will show you how to watch Packers Vs Lions live stream.
What Date: Sunday, September 20
What Time: 1:00 PM ET
Where: Lambeau Field, Green Bay, WI
TV Network: FOX
Streaming: Watch HERE
Watch full season of the NFL 2020 LIVE Streaming Online. Get 40% off now. Use coupon code “NFL40” & start Packers vs Lions streaming instantly.
Finally, you don’t have to wonder no more because you can live stream the match between Green Bay Packers Vs. Detroit Lions through FOX, which will broadcast the entire game. And, you can still choose CBS and NBC; both networks will live stream the match.
You can also watch the live stream of the game as it happens through your mobile phone at your comfort. And all you need is the CBS All Access, FOX Sports and Packers mobile app, and on packers.com. (Available to in-market fans only).
We hope that you will enjoy live streaming the Packers Vs. Lions game on Sunday, Sept. 20 at 1 p.m. CT
Learn about the Packers Vs. Lions NFL Game Week 2
We are going to discuss all you need to know about the Green Bay Packers Vs. Detroit Lions ahead of the NFL Game Week 2.
The Green Bay Packers is in the best form ahead of Sunday’s clash when they host Detroit Lions at Lambeau Field. However, they have problematic injuries, especially that of defensive tackle Kenny Clark. Packers are one win ahead going to Week 2 of the NFL game.
The Detroit Lions is in the best form with less injured key players giving them an advantage, and they are winless at the moment after Week 1 of the NFL season opener game.
Week 1 of the 2020 NFL regular season was spectacular, with teams casing their talents amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Green Bay Packers were unmatchable for the Vikings after thrashing them 43-34 with their quarterback Rodgers passing for 364 yards and four touchdowns.
The Detroit Lions were left devastated following a late loss to the Chicago Bears 27-23 just with remaining time of 1:54 when Chicago Bears quarterback Mitchell Trubisky perfectly lofted a 27-yard go-ahead touchdown securing their first win.
Green Bay Packers Injury Report
- Pro Bowl defensive tackle Kenny Clark sustained to a groin injury during their season opener game against the Vikings, and he is to miss out on Week 2 action.
- Offensive lineman Lucas Patrick injured his shoulder during the first half, but the good news is that he might be ready to play in Week 2 against the Detroit Lions.
- Offensive lineman Lane Taylor was carried off the field on a cart after injuring his knee, and his participation in Week 2 is highly doubtful.
Detroit Lions Injury Report:
- Wide receiver Kenny Golladay is battling with a hamstring injury
- Cornerback Desmond Trufant might play in Week 2 against the Packers after sustaining a hamstring injury
- Cornerback Daryl Roberts has a soft tissue injury, and the coach intends not to push him in getting back in the field quickly.
Packers vs Lions Prediction
Both teams are adamant about clinching a win ahead of Sunday clash at the Lambeau Field, with the Packers intending to continue winning while the Lions will be looking for their first win of the season. Green Bay Parker to win the match against Detroit Lions.